She cant keep her mouth shut (Chapter 3)

OMA WRITER~CHAN CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ WRITER~CHAN'S STORY! WRITER~CHAN IS SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

-----------------------

Aphmau's POV~~~

I was so excited that Zane told me he liked Travis. I wanted to go tell Katelyn but Zane said not to tell anyone. But i couldn't hold it in. Before I could think twice i already told Katelyn.

(K = Katelyn A = Aphmau KC = Kawaii~Chan)

A: KATELYN ZANE LIKES TRAVIS!!!!!!!

K: Excuse me?

A: ... crap i forgot Zane told me not to tell.

K: i wont tell anyone

KC: KAWAII~CHAN HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT HER BROTP!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?

Great job Aph now Kawaii~Chan knows about Zane and Travis. Im so dead

~~Zane's POV~~

I knew she couldn't hold it in. I heard Kawaii~Chan fangirling from my house. Kawaii~Chan was probably going to tell almost everyone that i "like" Travis. I walked to my laptop and i started my laptop and i realized that my backround was set as a Zanvis picture (pic below)

 I walked to my laptop and i started my laptop and i realized that my backround was set as a Zanvis picture (pic below)

I changed it back to the original. (Pic below he likes to joke to Garroth with this whenever Garroth comes over) And didn't tell anyone what happened

 (Pic below he likes to joke to Garroth with this whenever Garroth comes over) And didn't tell anyone what happened

He laughed at it and then I went onto the browser before Aphmau broke down my door. 

(Same thing as always)

A: IM SORRY ZANE I TOLD KATELYN THAT YOU LIKED TRAVIS AND KAWAII~CHAN OVER HEARD AND THEN SHE STARTED FANGIRLING AND NOW GARROTH ,LAURENCE, AND DANTE KNOW YOU LIKE TRAVIS IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRYY!!!!!!

Z: I know.

A: HOW ARE YOU SO CALM!?!?!!

Z: I kinda expected you to tell someone and then they would tell everyone else. So I kinda expected it.

A: I KNOW IM SUCH A BAD FRI- wait you said you were okay with it. Why?

Z: Eh i don't know. But i don't blame you.

A: Okay good because i was afraid you would hate me.

Z: i could never hate you Aph.

She seemed fine with me being fine with that and then she left. I had spare door so I fixed my door and then i went back onto the computer. And i got a text from.....

--------------

WRITER~CHAN IS SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! PLZ DONT HURT WRITER~CHAN! *runs away*

                                BAI           (346 words in total)                                      

                                                                         -Writer~Chan

Is this real or heaven? (A Zanvis story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara