Well here we go (Chapter 17)

!!!!!FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!

~Zane's POV~

So once the party started i just sat on the beach and i would also occasionally draw in the sand.

A: Hey Zane, are you okay?

Z: Hm? oh yeah just thinking about things. No big deal.

A: I beg to differ

I gave her a weird look.

Z: Well I was just thinking that if i didn't lie to you at the start none of this would have happened... That's so weird to think about....

A: WOAH!! MIND!! BLOWN!!

Z: Heh...

A: But seriously that is weird to think about...

Z: Oui.

A: Tu parle francais? (you speak french?)

Z: Oui oui madamemoisselle.

A: actually it's Madame...

Z: HE FINALLY DID IT!!! YES!!!!

A: woah chill or kaweeeee~chun going to come over and-

KC: WHO DID WHAT!!!???!!!

A: Aaron proposed to me....

KC: DID YOU SAY YES!?!?!?!?!?

A: Of course i did!

Then Kawaii~Chan runs into the ocean and fangirls to a turtle. Poor turtle.

A: Oh my Irene.

Z: She is on a sugar high all the time i swear.

A: Agreed.

We look at each other and laughed.

A: You're getting married to Travis because of the "Accident" and im getting married because  me and him have loved each other since high school.

Z: Heh cool. Look at the sunset.

She looks at the sunset. Then we get splashed by water balloons. I turn around to see Travis, Dante and... Mom?

Z: Ya te chingaste wey (Now you're screwed) [I think] 

T: Welp.... RUN!!!!

We started to run after them, and when i would fall Travis would help me up and then run away so he could have an advantage.

T: NO PLZ!!!!

Z: GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!!

T: I'D PREFER TO NOT DO THAT!!!!

I eventually caught up to him and as i did, i fell and tackled him. I was on top and he was on the bottom.

Z: Caught ya~ hehe

Then i dropped a water balloon on his face.

T: You're too cute for me to even be mad.

Z: Hehe

Then our lives continued. We got married and actually had a double wedding with Aph and Aaron. As Harvey and Joey, we experienced everything from defiance, to principle list grades (Still proud of my little Joey), and we even became grandparents. So as our story comes to a close, i still wonder....

What would have happened if i stayed a boy? (ahem)

But oh well, maybe in another time......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this entire book. Took a very long time and I hope you enjoyed it. If you haven't already, check out my other books if you are into the other stuff i wrote about. Of course then there is my mom's story. Anyway thanks for reading the final chapter of the book. 

                                                                               ~Sincerely,

                                                                                                    Shadow💜💜