Alexander Brothers Private

The Night-Caine and Chloe

Once we entered he pushed me up against the door locking it. His lips brushed against mine teasing me. I knotted my fingers in his hair bringing his face closer making our lips smash together.

His lips moved against mine hard and rough, He let out a long moan. We kissed and he kissed me how I liked it. Hard and Demanding.

He bit down on my lips softly as his hands ran up and down my body. He trailed kisses down my jaw line nibbling and sucking my skin on my neck as I put my hands in his hair.

I closed my eyes leaning my head to the side as he kisses down my neck along my collarbone. I put my hands around his shoulders clasping my hands together around his neck.

I lightly bit his neck making him shudder with his hands on my waist, he moved them to the door behind us pushing his body flushed against mine. I could feel his manhood against me while I bit and kissed his neck. I can't wait any longer. I wanted him. -

"Could I mark you?"

"Do it."I said taking my shirt off to give him good access as he took off his shirt also

I leaned my neck to the side as his canines went through my skin. I welcomed the pain feeling ready to take charge. I marked him right after.

I let my hands run over his muscles and smiled in triumph when he groaned, pressing my back against the door to devour my lips. My hands traveled his body while his travled to my butt, sliding to my hips, finally grazing my breast.

I dropped to my knees as I un buckled his belt letting his pants drop to the ground with his boxers. I licked my lips as I looked at his member. He let out an involuntary groan when I wrapped my lips around his member going in inch by inch before finally taking it all in.

Tonight was going to be a night to remember.