New Experiences

Caine&Dom-New Experiences

"Get naked."Caine demanded popping the button off his jeans.

"What?"I asked feeling wetness pool my core.

"Get naked."He demanded once again.

"But what if-"I stopped mid sentence when I saw him pull out his cock stroking it. I licked my lips watching it stand at attention.

I quickly made due of my clothes and undergarments feeling excited at the promise of a good fuck in Caine's eyes.

"Stand by the bed post with one foot on the bed facing me."

I followed his command, feeling the air hit my wet core, making me bite my lip to conceal my moan.

I felt Caine get on his knees between the space of me and the bed, feeling one of his cold hands touch my hip while the other pushed my leg higher.

"What are you-"I froze feeling his tongue touch my core.

I moaned as he repeatedly but slowly moved his tongue over and over my core. I felt the juices running down my leg as he stuck a finger in my core pumping it in and out.

I grabbed his head pushing his tongue in deeper, closing my eyes at the feeling.

I dropped to my knees, immediately taking his shaft into my mouth. It was hot, wet, and ready to be sucked. I liked the underside of his sack before taking one of the balls into my mouth sucking on one while fondling the other.

"Fuck!"He muttered. I licked the underside of his cock before taking the head in my mouth wrapping my lips around it, taking it inch by inch. The rest that I couldn't fit in my mouth, I pumped my hands around his large size.

I could fell his shaft swell inside my mouth and I was expecting him to cum but he pushed me off his shaft."Don't want to come now."

"I'm going to give you a full body oil message."He said grabbing something from the night stand."Lay down on your back."

I laid down on my back, feeling highly sexually frustrated, as he dropped the oil slowly from my breast to my core.

He started messaging my breast, licking the hard pebbles making my back arch, his mouth licking and sucking harder.

He messaged down my body sensually making me moan as his calloused hands aroused and brought goosebumps on my skin.

The oil followed the path of my body as he oiled my core up, sticking his oiled fingers into me.

"Shit."I moaned when his cock replaced his fingers. He pumped his cock into me slow and hard making me grab the sheets hard as he hit my spot with every thrust.

He laid down so that I was on top of him. I put my hands on the bed frame surprised when I felt and saw Dom putting leather cuffs on my wrists.

I happily obliged as Cain's rocked me back and fourth with his hands on my hips. He felt so deep in my core that I couldn't help moan with every thrust.

Dom tied my hands up to the bed frame as he grabbed his dick in his hand while his other hand outlined my bottom lip. I dropped my mouth open as he eased his huge shaft into my mouth.

I kissed along his shaft, running my tongue along his length, smiling when I seen the tip of his shaft moist and ready to be taken in.

"Breathe through your nose."Dom instructed as he grabbed my hair, pushing my head more onto his shaft, making me slightly gag as his shaft went farther into my mouth. I moaned against his shaft as I felt my core tightening against Caine's shaft.

"Put on a collar?"Dom asked.

"What the fuck? I'm not a dog!"

"Please."Caine said spreading my legs wider.

"Okay."I moaned as he did a long powerful stroke while sucking on my breast."Where did you even get those from?"

"Well when I found my mate. I want to try these out with her. I mean I didn't plan on sharing you but I still plan on using these."

Since I was grabbing the bed frame with my hands tied up, I was looking down so when I got chained to the bed frame by my neck with a collar let's just say, it was different.

I mean, I'd be damned if people knew that I got tied up to a bed, being fucked by my sexy ass twin mates

Dom walked to the back of the bed making me nervous, my ass was going to hurt.

I pushed my ass out as I felt a wet finger against my crack. I tensed but tried to relax as he stuck one finger in. After a couple of minutes I was use to it but then he added another one making my face contort in pain.

When he had three fingers in and they easily slip in and out, he rubbed his shaft along my crack making me tense and moan in anticipation.

"It feels so good!"Dom moaned as he slid in making me wince at the pain.

I moaned loudly when Dom pushed out and pushed in roughly. I wouldn't mind being treated like this during sex!

Dom's rough long thrust rivaled Caine's Slow long powerful thrust. They sure knew how to fuck.

"Chloe I might come."Caine said thrusting in while Dom thrusted out making my body shake as I had a powerful orgasm which Came followed quickly after.

Caine made our orgasm last as he made fast and long thrust. Dom pushed my lower back down, making my ass stick out more as he thrusted in and out."Fuck you look so fuckin' hot."

I felt him shudder as he came into my ass, his hot member pulsing. I pushed back onto his shaft making sure every last drop was out.

"That was the fuckin' best!"I said looking at Caine skeptically when he walked towards my chained up self with a small silky cloth.

"What is that for?"I asked nervously even though I had been fucked good.

"A blind fold. You'll experience everything without seeing."

"But when Dom hit it from the back-"

"Let me put it on!"He commanded making me horny again.

"Okay. You've convinced me."I said feeling the silk across my eyes blocking out my vision.

Dom's tongue slid across my ear making me shudder."Get ready for a long night."

(A/N:Sorry for the long overdue wait!)