Ice cream problems

"We ran all the way to the ice cream truck from school" I asked confused or of breath.

"What kind do you want" Scott asked smiling out of breath too.

"This is lame" I said laughing.

"Come on" Scott said and I couldn't turn down ice cream anyway.

"Fine chocolate" I said as Scott smiled.

"I like chocolate too so two chocolate ice creams"hr said telling he ice cream man and grabbing our cones.

"From the way you asked to take me somewhere I thought you were taking me somwhwere big like a resturaunt I said as I liked my ice cream.

"Well when I was little I used to run away from bullies and grab ice cream from the ice cream man from all that running" Scott said laughing.

"Wait you got bullied"? I asked confused as to why someone bully a good looking guy like this.

"What I wasn't always this fit I was a scrawny looking kid"

"Now that's hard to believe" I said as I looked him up and down.

"Well it's true" Scott said laughing more.

"But if you were taking a girl out for like a date what will be your first place to take her be"? I asked curiously.

"Oh well you'll find that out soon"Scott said smiling down at me.

"Huh"? I asked confused and he laughed at my face.

"I said you'll fin----"

"Stacy!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell my name and I turned around to see Alonzo.

"Who's this"? Scott asked confused as to why someone would yell my name that loud.

"My soon to be ex boyfriend"I said shaking my head at Alonzo as he came over to us.

"Why haven't you called me I mean you could have at least been at school I had to find you here with this guy" Alonzo said as he pointed to Scott.

"Who told you who I was with" I asked confused .

"Let's just say I made taresa tell me now let's go" Alonzo said as he starred to pull my arm roughly as i dropped my ice cream cone.

"I don't think she wants to go with you" Scott said pulling me back dropping his ice cream too.

"Stop let me go both of you"I said yelling at them both as they let me go I went over to Scott.

"I have to go but I'll text you later" I whispered to Scott.

"But Stacy......."he tryed to talk but I was already walking over to Alonzo.

"Now let's go" Alonzo said once again roughly pulling my arm and this time Scott listened and let him as he looked at me and saw fear in my eyes as I knew Alonzo is not happy now and neither will his actions be.
_____________
Comment
Vote😊