I alreayd know

Stacy's pov
I got up today and this whole situation its a weird feeling to it.

"Come on taresa outside"my mom yelled from down stairs as I was already ready running down stairs.

"Bye mom" I said as I left out to the car.

"You OK"? Taresa asked once I was in the car.

"No" I said being honest.

"Why"m she asked as she started driving to school.

"I know putting him in jail is good but it make him worse" I said worriedly.

"Look all you have to do is visit him in jail but he needs to know he can t just hit anyone he wants" taresa said pointing it my face which I had to cover up with make up.

"I know" I said as she was pulling up at the school.

"Come on"she said as I got out the car walking up to the school and going inside.

"We gotta hurry up and get to class" taresa said looking at her phone running as I ran all the way to my class too.
_________
The whole school day I don't see Alonzo anywhere but I saw Scott so I pulled him aside to talk.

"First time we talking without bumping into each other" Scott said smiling.

"We need to talk" I said in straight face.

"Whats wrong"? Scott asked turning serious now.

"Its Alonzo" I said in a worried voice.

"Did he hurt you" Scott said about to turn angry.

"No taresa told the police on him because he had choked her" I said sad that I put my friend through this.

"That's good right" Scott asked happy.

"I just wish he didn't have to go to jail" I said honestly.

"Its ok he needs to" he said trying to calm me down.

"Yeah I guess your right" I told him.
___________
When I had got home on my room door it said a letter from mom.

Letter from mom: had to go help out a relative see you tomorrow love you.

That was all the letter said but before I could think about it someone was knocking on the door so I went down stairs and answered the door and it was Alonzo.
______________
Comment
Vote😍