{10}

Jin's POV

I shoved all of clothes I could find into a bag as the pounding on my door continued.

With my mom screaming like that I'm bound to get a major migraine.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my busted lip, and yet again, another black eye.

I quickly grabbed my school bag and my backpack full of clothes and grabbed my key in case I needed to ever come back.

I packed up everything I needed. I'm pretty sure.

I revived a dm from Namjoon telling me that he was here.

I took on quick look at the room I was leaving.

My mom was still screaming and pounding on the door.

"SEOKJIN IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR THE NEXT BEER BOTTLE I GET IS BREAKING ON YOUR HEAD"!

I opened my window and made my way out on the roof.

I quickly made my way down and got to Namjoon's car.

"Holy shit Jinnie are you okay"?

"Just fucking drive".

"SEOKJIN GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO THIS HOUSE"! Was the last thing I heard before Namjoon sped away.

I sighed and leaned my head back.

I'm finally out of that hell hole.

I've been talking to Namjoon for 3 months now and here I was about to live with him for a bit.

It seems like just yesterday when me, my mom, and my dad were one big happy family.

Now he's left with that slut, she's is trying to kill me, and I'm running away

What a great family.

"Um I kinda have to warn you. My apartment isn't in that great of an area.. I couldn't afford anything else.. I'm sorry". Namjoon quietly said.

"It's okay. Anything is better than there". I mumbled.

---------------------

"Jinnie. Hey wake up". I heard Namjoon's voice.

I opened my eyes to see that we were in the more trashier part of our city.

"Like I said it's not a very good area. I'm really sorry about your mom and you having to live in a shitty place". He said looking at his hands.

"Namjoon I don't mind living here. As for my mom it's not your fault. She's just going through a rough time. If she ever gets better then I might talk to her again. I promise I won't stay long. Just until I can you know.. Get my own apartment. I promise I'll find a job as quick as possible". I responded.

"You can stay for as long as you want. I promise it's okay. Anyways lets go in yeah"?

I nodded and got out of the car.

We walked to Namjoon's apartment and up the stairs to his.. or our? No I'm just going to say his. We got to his apartment and he unlocked the door.

"One more thing... um I only have one room. So I'll sleep on the couch". Namjoon said quickly.

"Why don't we just share the bed? It's not that big of a deal". I mumbled.

"Oh uh yeah sure w-we could do that".

He opened the door and we walked in.

The carpet was all dirty, probably because it's cheap, the walls were dirty, the couch was old. It was clean it just looked very old. But hey he warned me. I just have to live with it for a while.

It was literally one room. And then a bathroom connected.

A queen sized bed was in the corner, an old tv was against the wall with a old raggedy couch in the middle.

Then the kitchen was against another wall.

At least the kitchen was surrounded by tile so if I drop food it won't mess up the carpet more than it already is.

"Um I'm sorry. But before you texted me Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin told me that they were coming over... Is that okay? I can tell them that they can't". Namjoon said, breaking the silence.

"No it's okay I'll just um play on my phone I guess". I quickly responded.

Namjoon suddenly walked over to me and I froze. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. As if on instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this. I'm so sorry. I wish I could've helped you sooner". He whispered.

I held him tighter and buried my face in his neck.

There was a knock at the door and we pulled away.

I went and sat on the bed and got out my phone.

Namjoon answered the door and all the boys did their stupid manly handshake. Except Jimin. Jimin just waved and held onto Yoongi.

"EH PRETTY BOY IS HERE"! I heard somebody yell.

"God damn Hoseok do you have to be so loud".

"Sorry Yoongi. Anyways what's he doing here"?

"He's living with me now fucking get inside its cold". Namjoon responded tugging them inside.

So enough they were all playing video games on a PlayStation Yoongi had brought.

Jimin was sitting on the bed with me playing on his phone.

While I was figuring out how to put my phone in my name so I could pay for it by myself and my mom couldn't turn it off.

Considering how loud they all were im surprised we didn't get in trouble or told to shut up.

"Jin why are you living here"?