{20}

This is the last chapter ayeeeeee

When Namjoon arrived home he was surprised to see that Jin was no where in sight, and all of his clothes that were stacked in the hamper was gone.

His heart started to beat faster and I felt like crumbling.

Did Jin leave?

"Jin"? He tried but he was met with total silence.

His bed was made and the house was spotless. He felt terrible.

He'd must've done something to get Jin to leave, but he had no idea about what he did.

He felt actually sad.

Which he hasn't felt in a while.

That is, until the door opened.

He turned quickly to see Jin carrying the hamper with clothes piling up and stumbling as he was mumbling something.

Namjoon quickly rushed to Jin and took the hamper from Jin before grabbing him into a hug.

"Joonie what's wrong? Are you okay"?

"I thought you had left".

Jin laughed before pulling away.

"Namjoon where the hell would I have gone"?

Namjoon looked at Jin and Jin nervously looked back, scared he had done something wrong.

"Joon I-"

"I love you".

Jin was shocked.

Namjoon had told him once that he hated the words 'I love you' and he's never said it before.

Jin loved Namjoon and to think that Namjoon actually loved him back made warmness go around him.

So he did the first thing that came to mind.

He crashed his lips into Namjoon's and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Namjoon kissed back as eagerly before Jin pulled away.

"I love you too".

The end lmao it sucked but all well