BEN you are dead...again

I walked into my room to get my hoodie since it was getting cold. I walked to my closet and immediately noticed my favorite katana was gone. I snatch my hoodie and run to the hall just to see BEN with it smirking at me  HE.IS.DEAD. My dad gave me that.

"BEN YOU MOTHER FLUFFER  GIVE ME THAT RIGHT NOW!"I yelled and started to chase him.

"no way babe you have to come get it."he said with a smirk and ran up the stairs.

"SO HELP ME BEN WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU YOU WILL BE SO DEAD!"I shouted and growled at him who in the hell does he think he is.

"you know you like it babe" he said and winked.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT UNLESS YOU WANT YOU WANT TO BE DROWNED A SECOND TIME!!"I shouted with a glare.

suddenly 4 stormed out of his room, oh shit. he went up to BEN and smacked him upside the head and took the katana handing it back to me "BEN so help me if I have to deal with this again I will do more then just hit you." 4 said.

"y-yes sir sorry Lilith."BEN said and ran away.

"Thank you 4 sorry to wake you have a nice nap."I said with a awkward smile

4 rubbed his eyes "yeah what the hell ever." he said going back to his room.

"hey babe I know you enjoyed that."BEN said and winked at me.

"you want me to get 4 again?"I asked staring at him as he scurried off.

"You two are noisy as fuck" Masky said and I hugged him

"yeah I know but hey not all my friends are noisy." I said and smiled at my best friend.