Eyeless and I's heart to heart.

"Slenderman I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I said as I left my 'dad' in his study and ran to my room. I heard two fast knocks on the door.

"Come in EJ!" I called faceplanting on my pillow.

"Lilith, what was that about?" he asked sitting at edge of my bed.

"I-I just am so tiered of him saying he's my father and acting like he knows me." I said with a sigh as I sat up allowing him to sit next to me.

"Man, he is an awful father er I mean 'father'" he said putting his arm around  me.

"well in life some people just assume they know you and don't even try to talk to you." I said leaning onto his shoulder.

"I have to agree Slender doesn't think before he speaks to you and I have to add it's ridiculous that he brings home a creepypasta every time something big happens in your life." He said with a huff.

"I don't see why he does these things, I think it's because I look and act like mom but I stopped wearing the glasses and switched to contacts but I do refuse to change all the other things we have in common like personality, hair style, and the big one for me my eyes." I said looking up at him.

"yeah well hey he should look on the bright side at least you have eyes." he said with a chuckle, I giggled and said

"That's true but I think you look good without eyes anyway."

"I mean I don't look to good but I am assuming you meant the other way so thank you ." he said making me giggle again and yawn.

"Tiered." he said with a small laugh. I nodded my head and he said "you should sleep you have had a rather long day, good night." He said getting up and laying me under the covers leaving the room. Eyeless is a great friend

                                                           -----the next morning------

"Wake up Lilith." I awoke to EJ slowly shaking my shoulder.

"hmm is something wrong." I asked with a stretch.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand and running out of my room. he took me to the roof where the sun was slowly rising.

"wow EJ this is amazing." I said looking at the sky.

"I figured you would like to see this to take your mind off things." he said still holding my hand.

"Thank you EJ you mean a lot to me." I said hugging him. I could tell he was taken back but he hugged me any way.

"Come to me if you ever need to talk day or night I'll normally come up here to watch the sun rise and set." He said releasing me from the hug but kept hold of my hand.

"Thank you again Eyeless." I said with a smile

" I said with a smile