hunting with Jeff

"come on Lilith, time to hunt." Jeff said I got up and we went to the door.

"I don't have to worry about you tonight do you?" I asked playfully pushing him.

"what, when have you ever had to worry about me?" Jeff said pushing back.

"what about yesterday?" I asked and smirked at him.

"hey that was that cats fault and you know it Lilith." He said and started to pout.

"sure it was Jeff, sure it was." I said rolling my eyes as we approach the first house we slowly crept in via a window I quickly scanned the area pulling out my sword ready to kill.

"psst Siren that way." Jeff said pointing his knife towards a room calling me my killing name. I started to sing  a Lullaby as we entered the room

"Still awake?" I whispered in the persons ears as there eyes shout open and screams where muffled by my hand "Well not for long." I said using my catch phrase and gave a giggle only psychos could use.

"Go To Sleep." Jeff finished as we well you know.

"well first house done" I said as we finished our master piece.

"yeah let's go." he said as we exited he wasn't being sneaky at all and started to walk in the street I saw police cars and grabbed Jeff  teleporting us back home.

"wha-how did you do that" Jeff said in shock

"I pay attention to what Slender tells us and he will be hearing about this" I said and walked inside.