Chapter 17

It has been four years since Naruto's last visit to the Uchiha Kingdom. Kyuubi has been visiting but kept saying that Naruto was ill and couldn't come. Kyuubi was in the Uchiha Kingdom talking to Itachi about Naruto and Sasuke.

Itachi: Kyuubi, how is Naruto this year?
Kyuubi: He is fine. He locked himself in his room and refuses to leave. Iruka stayed behind again to keep an eye on him.
Itachi: Do you know why he is doing this?
Kyuubi: No, last time he left here he was really upset about something. But whenever I asked what was wrong he just smiled and said it was nothing. Did Sasuke do something?
Itachi: I don't know. But when you came without Naruto he was shocked. I asked him if he did anything but he just ignores me and goes to practice.
Kyuubi: Do you think Sasuke did something?
Itachi: I think he did something but not intentionally.
Kyuubi: How has Sasuke been lately?
Itachi: He is fine, he spends most of his time practicing. Without Naruto here he has no distractions besides from Neji and Sakura.
Kyuubi: The pink hair wolf? You can hear her before you see her. Her screeching laugh can make you deaf.
Itachi: I agree. But it was the only way for Sasuke to even think of Naruto as a mate.
Kyuubi: Is that the only reason she is allowed to meet with Sasuke?
Itachi: No. Sakuras' father is on the council and keeps pushing Sasuke and Sakura mating. But only if the mating between Sasuke and Naruto fails. The other reason is to annoy Sasuke. Since I'm so busy, she will have to do.
Kyuubi: Wow. You're evil.
Itachi: I know.