Chapter 2

Lamar in m/m

Supp my name Is Lamar Jameson and thats all yall needa know cause this introducing junk ain't working out, my girl already told yall bout me so no need to repeat.
So ima go a few steps up of the story.
Today me and my niggas wanted to chill and club hero gotta grand opening today do why not check that out, I took a shower, did my hygenies and decided to wear a white button down shirt, beige cargo pants, and blue and white jordans. Added my gold chain, and watch, added petroleum jelly on my lips, then grabbed my keys and phone. Took one last look in the mirror before I left and walked out my house. Yes I live by myself well not quite yet, I live with my two younger sisters; They are twins, they're names are Taylor and Taymor. My mom left when they were 7, and no she did not die she just took off one day took everything of hers and walked out not ever to be seen again. She didn't write no letter nor told anyone where she was going, and for my daddy umm he got shot by my mom's brother when they were 3 so yeah.
I know yall probably wondering why the fuck am I going to the club without telling Mayah but she probably didn't mention this part but ima say it; I txted her three times no response and called her twice she picked up the second time and we got into a argument so we not on talking terms and I don't really care.
I arrived at the club only to see my homeboys crowded up front
"Aye supp mar" said my nigga Chris
"Took you long enough mann" said my nigga Shawn
"My bad man I be busy"
"Mann let's just get in this club and chill out" said my nigga tj

We walked on in and walked right towards V.I.P

An Hour Later......
I been drinking and partying till sum fine lil chick named Sara, and mann she was fine as hell.
We chatted for what felt like forever, next thing I know Sara got thrown to the floor off my lap
"WHAT THE FUCK MAR!!" Yelled Mayah as she slapped me across my face. Damn that shit hurt so bad, bruhh what is even doing here?, "WHAT THE HELL MANNNN WHAT YOU DID THAT FOR BRUHH?" I yelled getting angry, just then the music stopped and she yelled once more "YOUR HANDS IS ON SOME HOE'S ASS AND YOU'RE ASKING ME THAT" She yelled. The security guards came and took her out, everyone just stared at me "THE FUCK YALL LOOKING AT" Everyone jumped up but some walk away. "CHRIS, SHAWN, TJ LETS GO MANN" I yelled once more before I left and drove down to my warehouse.

WareHouse....

Most of yall don't know this bout me but ima drug dealer well I own the business, it was for my pops but he said when he leaves that I own basically the whole business so that means the clubs, and warehouses.
Thing is that bitch which is Mayah don't know that ima drug dealer but she also don't that I was born with Anger Management Issues, yeah yeah we been going out for 11 months and I never told her I know I know bad boyfriend well I don't give a fuck.
"You alright mann" said my nigga Chris said
"Yeah mann she gonna regret doing that thou"
"You can't kill her bruhh she yo girl and her parents love yo ass, what they gon say when they figure out what you did? huh?"
"Shut the fuck up bruhh did I say I was gonna kill her "
"No Bu--"
"Ain't no buts mann just get out my office, fuckin aggravating the hell of out me"
He looked at me in disgust then walked away, I ain't got time for these fuck niggas mann. He know better; when im pissed don't fuck wit me. I'm tryana figure out what ima do about mayah like I love her to death but for months I let her put her hands on me every day just because she a girl and I take pills to control my issues and I just yell thats it. Time for Mar to take charge she needa know who's the fuckin boss in the relationship.

Three Weeks Later......

Its been three weeks since she called nor texted me. Everytime I come to her to house she yells at me out the blinds and tell me to leave.
So today is testing day at school which I hate, but I only got to one class then I get to go home early. But thing is Mayah has to come to school today so mhmm let me have a chat with my girl, this day should be interesting.

Schol just eneded.. I walked over to Mayah who was walking to her car with Vanessa
"Aye baby come here real quick"
She turned around, looked me up and down then went on back to talking to V.
"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME" I shouted, she better learn mann, she started walking faster, and ignoring me.
"DAAI'MAYAH LAUREN HOWARD I KNOW YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME!!" This time V stopped and turned around and waited for me to come but mayah on the other hand kept walking till V grabbed her and waited on me. Of course I took my sweet ole time to catch up to them just to be petty and childish. Mayah ducked behind V,
"So you didn't hear me" I said pushing V out the way, she just stood there looking scared
"Did you not just understand what I just said, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!!" I yelled in her face as I grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground.
I then felt a slap go across my face and looked up to V, "Don't fuckin touch her bitch" she shouted in my face
"Trust me lil girl you got secrets and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to know them unless you want me to tell her. Fuck around and those words gonna slip out my mouth and you gonna regret touching me" I said with anger in my eyes.
V took a step back while I grabbed mayah and took her to my car, V followed and I'm tryana figure out why. "Aye mann you can leave now"
"Boy oh hell no I'm not finna leave her with you"
I took one step closer to V, "She is fine JUST GO ALRIGHT" I noticed that mayah was giving her signals to call her older sisters, I knocked her upside her head and looked towards V.
"You call or even tell anyone I'll fuck your ass up watch and believe that" she walked away cautiously and drove out the school parking lot.

My House....Two Hours Later....

"Baby you hungry" I said getting off the couch and pausing the movie
"Nahh baby im good" she said

Yall confused, well I apologized and she forgave me so we on talking terms now and I solved the issues with V so we good to. So right now im chilling with bae watching "Dirty Grandpa".
I walked in the kitchen, and got microwavable burgers cooked them, then cooked popcorn, french fries, and poured tropical punch in water bottles for us. By the way I can't cook so tectially my sisters eat microwaveable food or eggs which is the only thing I know how to cook on the stove. The struggle was real indeed.

I walked back to the couch, gave her the food and we cuddled up and enjoyed the movie together.

Hope you enjoy the book.

       -1love_xoxo