Chapter 10

2 days later....

Mayah P.O.V

Today ooo Today bihh is the day my babies turn three yess bishh.
Lemme stop their birthday party starts at 5:00 today and I'm so excited.

3:32pm

We decided to decorate the party pink and white. (In m/m)
After we decorated I went upstairs to wake the birthday girls up.
"Wake up yall" I said grabbing their hands, they haven't been happy all day and I'm confused.

"Aye what happened?" I said pulling their face up

Zeriah looked at me then pushed my hand away,  "leave me alone mommy" she said covering her face with the sheets

"Why are yall sad? Its yall birthday be turnt"

"Is daddy gonna be turnt too?" Mariah said with tears coming in her eyes. Ughh they always cry for Mar like daddy this, daddy that, mann he barely be with them. Like they only went with him three times and they came home crying like idiots.
I swear this kids finna make this day bad mann.

"Daddy's coming ok"

"Promise?" Zeriah said

"Yes"

They looked at each other then at me and decided to get out of bed. I took them a shower, did their hygenies and decided to make them wear a plain white short sleeve shirt, white tights, a pink tutu, pink and white jordans retro 12 and a pink headband in their curly hair. I flat ironed their hair and left it down their back. Added silver earrings, and silver necklace with bracelet.

They went to watch tv while I took a shower.
After my shower, I did my hygenies, and decided to wear a pink shirt with white shorts and pink pumas. I added my silver chain, earrings, and bracelet. I walked downstairs and saw that prople were coming in.

6:45pm

Mar P.O.V

Mayah tripping man talking about she changed the location wtf why you ain't tell me that later on.
I got out of bed and saw the time damn how long was I sleeping that shit started at 5:00. I took a shower, did my hygenies and since the party colors pink and white; I decided to wear a pink polo shirt, short biege pants, and my pink and white jordan retro 12. I added my gold chain and watch. Then grabbed my keys and phone. I walked out to my All white Chevy Malibu and drove off to Mayah house.

Mayah P.O.V

Its 7:20 where the fuck is Mar ughh hes pissing me off. I walked upstairs cause I was frustrated and layed on the bed. Just then Carter walked in.
"Sup baby you ight?" He said sitting down

"Ughh the kids wanted his bitch ass here and hes not"

"The party not over yet he might come you never know"

"Fine but hes still late"

The door swung open

"Mommy; daddy here!" Mariah said jumping up and down.

I looked at Carter

"Told you he would come" he said smirking

Carter P.O.V

Me and Mayah walked downstairs together, ion know if she was tryana make him Jealous or some cause she holding my hand. This bitch never holds my hand like this. We followed the kids outside to a familiar car, "DADDY" the girls yelled
"Hey babygirls" he said
He looked up at me and Mayah, and believe me I'm shocked of who I see.

"Mar?"

He looked at me confused"Carter? What you doing here?"

"Thats mommy boyfriend" Zeriah said with on evil smirk on her face

Mar had some type of look that i can't describe, I stood there looking dumb founded; Mar gon fuck my ass up. I know we bros and all that but he might actually fuck me up. Ima get my ass whooped. Mann wtf bruhh; why didn't Mayah tell me Mar was the father of her kids mann?. Looking at Mar made my heart beat fast then all of sudden I fainted. Everything went black. I'm scared as shit. I think ima pussy nigga.

This chapter was short but I like it and plus the cliffhanger at the end made me smile. Ughh I'm so proud of this chapter. Enjoy thou.

                        -Skinny_chick