Chapter 4

Vanessa in m/m

Three days later....

Vanessa P.O.V

"Umm ma'am are you ok" asked the waitress
"Yess I'm fine just tired" I said exhausted

I paid for my food and walked out. I started walking to lord knows where. I been running away from Mar and his boys for three days now.
I'm pretty sure that they are still looking for me and now my bestfriend Mayah is mad at me. She left me a harsh voice mail saying that she knows that I slept with Mar for money and she said also said she just wants to talk to me about the issue, but I can't go back. Mar and his boys are gonna kill me. I know what I did was bad but I was struggling and I didn't want mayah to have more problems on her mind.

Mayah P.O.V

Its been three days since I seen and talked to Mar. I been avoiding him because for one im scared, and for two I'm pissed. I called V and she didn't pick up the phone so I cursed her out in a voice mail, then after three minutes I felt bad and sent her another one and told her I just wanna talk. She hasn't called ever since so whatever.

I woke up, took a shower and did my hygenies, and decided to wear all gray sweat pants, black pullover jacket with my gray, black, and white jordans. Pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, and added a white, black and gray Pink headband. Added petroleum jelly to my lips and grabbed my all black mk purse. I headed out the door, locked up the house and drove downtown. Today I have a meeting with Sheriff Brown, mar and his boys been coming over to the house and banging on my door nonstop, so ima take matters into my own hands,plus the Sheriff Brown has mad beef with mar. He been trying to put mar behind bars for the longest but noone ever stitched on him until now.

Hours later......

All I seen was police cars crowded in front of Mar's warehouse, damn I told the sheriff to go to his house but no he needs to do things his way.
Most of his boys went in the police cars and then mar came out and looked at me. Sheriff Brown grabbed mar from the officer and started walking towards me Oh no please don't come to me.
"Well see you at court daai'mayah, and thanks for helping us" Sheriff Brown said with excitement.
I looked at mar who had a murderous look on his face.
"Ummm you welcome" I said nervously

They walked away and all I can I remember is that look on Mar's face, something is gonna happen I just know it. Damn I fucked up.

Mar P.O.V

Woww mayah really funny ugh I can't wait for court day tomorrow, it's gonna be fun😋😋😋😂😂😂😂😂
Once we arrived to the station, they threw me in my cell with my boy Lucas. Mayah just don't know what I got for her ass; she just don't know.

Next day.....

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" The officer yelled in my ear, I'm not even gonna lie his ass scared the fuck outta me. We took our showers, got dressed and walked all the way to the bus.

Court House.....

We sat down and waited.
"Next" said the officer
I walked up and waited for Sheriff Brown witness, if mayah stitches to the judge then me and my boys outta business forever.
They talked and mayah still didn't walk thro those doors. "Sheriff I'm afraid we can't file them with a charge if there is no witness" said Judge Kuio
"Umm shes on her way sir"
"Sorry but we can't wait any longer" said the judge "Lamar Jameson we have no case filed against u nor a witness so there for we find you inconcent in the court of law. Case Dismis--"

The jugde got interrupted by mayah who was running in. Shit!! I looked at my boys and sighed, I swear bruhh if she stitches then mann wohh she finna get something bruhh.

She talked and told them everything like wtf. Ight thats how she wanna do me ok that's good.

"Lamar Jameson you have the right to remain silent" they grabbed me and my boys took us to the bus, once we arrived at the jail and they brought me to my cell.
Mayah I got you girl, yess I really do.

A week later......

I can't do this, I can't. I can't stay in this hell hold. I been here for a week and I feel like I'm dying.
I layed there in my bed just thinking about life when an officer unlocked my cell, where the fuck I'm going mann today is friday;I took a shower already and ate breakfast, lunch no even close to this time.
"Jameson out for bail"

Well damn who nah bailed me out......

Sorry for any errors, next chapter finna get interesting so get READY

-1love_xoxo