Chara x Sans (Lemon)

Chara had just exited the purple elevator and walked through the doors to the massive judgement hall, walking down the long corridor she sees Sans. Grrr she hated him so much but liked him as well. Liked him in a way she never though would enter her broken sad mind. Every time she didn't see him she would always imagine having sexual fantasies of him torturing her while fucking her at the same time, she did deserve being tortured for what sins she had done, killing everyone.. It was her passion but nobody else did. She would love just playing with herself every time she got one of those fantasies in her head. She would get one in the middle of a fight but she didn't let it control her until she had killed her opponent.

"Heh... Hey kiddo..." Sans said, glaring at her like she was a piece of trash which she absolutely loved that glare that he gave her. It sent chills down her spine as she blushed a noticeable scarlet red. "H-hey Sansy~" Chara said, walking slowly towards him, dropping her dusty knife onto the cold golden ground, a smirk grew on her face as she grew closer towards the skeleton, sending a small blue blush on his cheeks. "Ohh, you're blushing aren't you~?" Chara said playfully, teasing him of course, it was her specialty. "Yes Chara I am.. Why?" Sans said, moving closer as his magic rope started to tie her wrists and put them above her head, putting one chain on her locked wrists, securing it. Chara's scarlet red eyes filling with lust as one of her sexual fantasies were about to come true.

"Heh... Sicko.." Sans said, circling around her as he tightened the grip on the rope, earning a squeak from Chara. "Eep!" She squeaked softly, loving this torture. Sans stopped in front of her, moving his bone head near her face. "You're liking this aren't you creep!?" Sans yelled in her face, forcefully tilting her neck to one side and biting it harshly. "O-ouch! I love this~" Chara groaned in pleasure, wrapping her legs around his hips, grinding against his boney stomach. "I'm the one to make the rules here bitch!" Sans said, biting more violently, blood trickling down her neck but he didn't stop there. Sans ripped off her sweater viciously, forcefully pulling her bra down, revealing her large breasts. Sans's mouth was around her nipple as he started to bite harshly on her breast, squeezing the other breast hard, earing many moans and squeaks of pain and pleasure from Chara.

"Y-yes Sans~ P-please! Harder!!" Chara screamed out in pain, getting aroused massively from this. With his other hand, he used his magic to flip Chara around, putting the ropes down lower so they were facing right in front of each others areas. Chara had a brown skirt on which went to her thighs so Sans could easily see her black and red panties all soaked up by her being aroused. He forcefully removed her panties, sticking his tongue inside without a warning. "A-aah! Sans!" Chara moaned out softly as she closed her eyes that now had hearts in them. "Quiet sicko!" Sans said as he pulled down his pants, showing his erect dick in front of her blushing face. "Suck it and don't make a sound or I'll give you something to cry about kapeesh!" Sans growled as he bit her clit, sending Chara in bliss as she bit her lip harshly, sending blood to go up to her soft silky brown hair that already had dust in it from her fights that happened previously.

Chara moved her small mouth, wrapping her mouth around the tip and swirling her tongue around it, earning a groan from Sans. "Mmmhh... Kid where did you learn this...?" Chara just ignored him and started to deep throat him to the point to where she was choking loudly but she wanted to do what she was told. Chara could feel the pre-cum enter her throat but she kept bobbing her head up and down, making him climax harder. "K-kiddo stop now!" Sans growled but she didn't listen so he used his magic to move her head away, flipping her back up to face eye level with him. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth, Sans's pre-cum on her mouth as she was in a daze. Sans roughly kissed Chara, his tongue entering her wet mouth, starting to stroke his glowing blue dick. "Mmmh..." Chara moaned softly, arching her back slightly and rubbing her breasts against him. "Grrr... You fucking moron!" Sans yelled again, shoving his dick inside her wet aroused pussy, sending a jolt of pain inside Chara.

"F-fuck Sans!" Chara screamed out in pain, but also enjoying this at the same time. All Sans did was grunt in pleasure, forcing her to take all of it inside her tight pussy "F-fuck you're tight Chara!" Sans groaned, pumping in and out faster and harder like it was a race for an Olympics event. "No it's not Sans! Y-you're just too big!" Chara said, lifting her legs up around his hips and finally he accepted it. He then stopped pumping, waiting for Chara to do something. "You're turn sicko... Bounce on it like you're never bounced before!" Sans growled at her, grabbing her hips and pressing her down onto his large blue dick, earning loud moans of pleasure from his 'lover' She then started to bounce on his dick, using her legs that were behind him to go up and down on his shaft. "Ghhh... Geez kiddo...~" Sans groaned, feeling himself climax. Chara could feel her stomach starting to tie into a knot that she needed to fix right away. She started to bounce faster "A-aaahh! I'm about to cum!" Chara moaned loudly, releasing her juices on his dick, passing out from all of the torture.

Sans removed the chains and rope, teleporting to his room and laid her down on the bed. Sans sat on the bed, looking over her tortured body. He had caused this but he didn't care. She deserved all of this. Sans laid down next to her, spooning her breasts as he fell asleep.