Match 02 : Tennis Club

Sakura : Okay~ Time to start typing! Eh? Where that idiot boy? Arg.. Whatever, let the story start! ^-^

◆◇◆◇◆

 Match 02 : Tennis Club

     "Do you know Echizen, (L/N)?" Miss Miyuki asked me. You looked at him. He give you a death glance. 'What wrong with him? I feel like I really want to punch him now.' you sigh.

     "Nope." you reply shortly. "Really? I hope you can get along with him. He your neighbor in class by the way." Miss Miyuki smiled. "Mind your own business." he whispered. 'He so cold.'

Ding Dong Ding Dong

     'Yeah! Finally time to join club~' you in full speed go around school to find tennis court quickly. "Ah!" you stopped immediately. Your eyes started shine when you see the court and the club member.

     Like always, you eyes will sparkle if that thing is about tennis. You really like tennis and buy all your clothes and school thing (bag, pencil box and etc) have a tennis design. That why when you still kid, they called you 'The Princess of Tennis'.

     "Do you want to enter the club?"

     "Ah?!" you shouted. You look at back. You saw a familiar boy standing behind you. 'That boy... Who give me a glares just now..' you thought. "Do you want to enter this club?" he asked you again. "Y-yes!" you stuttered for none reason.

     He stare at you. You gulped. "Do you have played tennis before?" he asked. "Y-yes." you said. "What is your specialty?" he asked. "I am not really sure.." you said. "Do you think you good enough to attend the tournament?" he asked. "N-not.. I think..?" you said. After that, he asked you a bunch of question and make your head spinning.

     "Captain." you heard a voice behind you and you look at behind. "Echizen! What you doing here?" you look shocked. "What? Of course I'm joins my club activities." he said. "What?! You are in tennis club?!" you shocked. "What wrong with that.." he just sigh.

     "Not only that~ He a regular of this club by the way~" boy with red-pink color come behind Echizen. And, with other members. "Regular?" you asked. "Only regular can enter the tournament." Captain said.

     "Really..?" you asked. "Heh.. You don't know? You're really pointless.." Echizen sigh. "W-what? That don't mean I'm bad at tennis!" you said angrily and feel bit embarrassed.

"Why don't you try show me? Your tennis skill." he smirk. His faced is really annoyed you. "I don't want to." you said. "Why? Do you feel afraid?" he smirk. "Hmp!" you just go away from there and take a register club form.

     "Do he have a potential?" the boy with light brown hair asked the captain. "Maybe yes, maybe not." he said. "By the way~ He don't know anything about tennis~" the red-pink boy hair said.

     "But, that didn't mean he bad at tennis." the another light brown said. (The sushi man! I don't want you guys confused~ ><) "Yeah, that right." the boy with black hair said. "Fshuuu~ I still think he is bad at tennis." the boy with green badana said. "We don't need your opion though." Echizen said. "What-!"

     "From my calculated, he 50% to be really good, 50% really bad." the one who wears glasses said. "Well, we won't know for sure whether he good or not until he played, right?" Echizen smile. These boy smile and nodded. 

~ Time skip ~

     "Ah! Finally~ Holiday time!" you said happily. "Okay, time to go out." you take a cap and go to the door. "Where do you want to go?" Akito see you and asked. "Just take a stroll." you reply while tie your shoelace. "You don't pretend as a boy?" he asked you. He worried if your secret exposed.

     "Don't worry! I will trying to keep my secret in safe. By the way, I don't really like to pretend as a boy." you sigh. "Ah.. Okay, I will believe in you. Please keep your secret in safe. Just take your time and relax. I don't mad if you came back home late. But, not really late you know?" he said and stared at you.

     "Okay, okay, I know." you sighed. "I will go now. Bye!" I said while ran and waved at him. "Have a safe trip." he reply. "I seem like a nagging mom right now.." he sigh. He look down and just realize he still wearing a apron while hold spatula. 'I'm really a nagging mom..'

     "Ah~ Fresh air~" you take a walk at a park near your house. "Onii-chan [Brother] said I can come back home late, so that's mean I can take a stroll at this town. And.. I don't get used with this town area yet.." you sigh. "HEY GIRLS! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" you heard a voice near the tennis court. 'What the heck have happen?'

     You went to that place and saw two girl, one with twin ponytail and light brown hair and another girl with twin braid and dark brown hair. And three another girls who look like a delinquent girls.

     "But, it not our fault! You are the one who fell down and spilled the drink at your skirt!" the girl with twin ponytail said. "Don't be rude to Saya-sama!" one of the delinquent girls said.

     "Yeah, that's true! Apologize now!" another girl said. The girl with twin braid just quiet and look down. 'What with them? Want to start bullied with a weak person?'

     "How about we make a deal?" the girl who have been called Saya said. 'She look like a leader..' you thought. "We have a match in tennis. You two can play it, right? I see your bag and racket." she pointed at their racket.

     "The one who is lose have to apologize for their mistake. How about it?" she smirk with confident. 'She so full of herself..' you sigh. "Okay! Deal!" the girl with twin ponytail said. "Okay. Let's start now!" she said. "Are you sure..?" the girl with twin braid asked.

     "Why are you so worried? We a not really bad in tennis. And they don't seem like really good at tennis. By the way, you have take a lesson with Ryoma-sama right?" she smirk. "N-no!" she stuttered and blush. 'What are they whispered about? Ah.. It not important at all. I want to watch the match. It seem interesting.'

They went to their position. "Okay, let start now." 

~To be continued~

  ◆◇◆◇◆

Sakura : Finally! (Sigh)

Ayato : Are you lonely? Ore-sama don't have time to spend with you because I'm busy-

Sakura : Not really. -_-

Ayato : Oh! Really? ;( (feel disappointed)

Sakura : (Make :P to Ayato XD) By the way, you guys! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I love you guys and of course! Ryoma-kun! <3 <3 <3

Ayato : She be a crazy fangirl again.. -_-