Match 03 : Saya's Cheetah?!

Sakura : I hate you! I hate you!

Ayato : What are you doing?

Sakura : Nothing~

Ayato : *look at Sakura* *saw Sakuno & Tomoka doll in her hand with nail and hammer* I don't know that you are really hate them.. (feel chilled to the bone)

Sakura : Hehehe~ I hate them~

Ayato : She is really creepy.. By the way-

Sakura : Let's the story begin! ^^

Ayato : She still want to said that.. -_-

◆◇◆◇◆

Match 03 : Saya's Cheetah?!

Nobody POV

     "Iyah!" that Saya girl start serve  the ball. The twin braid girl run to catch the ball. However.. "Hah!" she trip over. "Sakuno! Are you okay?" the twin ponytail girl ask her. "I'm okay, Tomoka." she said.

     'She was really clumsy..' you sigh. "15-0!" one of the delinquent girl said. "I'm the one make we lost one point.." she said with worried face. "Don't worry! We still have the chance to win. It still long way to win." the twin ponytail girl said. However..

     "40-0!" one of the delinquent girl said. 'Only one point left to their win..' you thought. "We will lose.." the twin braid girl said.

     "Don't say like that! Please don't give up now, Sakuno! It's not our fault! Why should we apologize to her!" the twin ponytail girl said furiously. "It's only apologize you know.." the twin braid girl look down, at the ground. "Sakuno.." the twin ponytail girl said slowly, feel kind of sad for her friend.

     "Are you finished with your whisper? This game not end yet, you know?" that Saya girl said with smirk on her face. "Yeah! That's true!" the other girl of deliquent said. "Let continued this game." that Saya said.

     "Okay." the twin braid and twin ponytail girl said. "Iyah!" that Saya start serve. "Yah!" the twin braid hit the ball at it land on the court. That Saya girl didn't notice the ball and that braid twin girl get one point. 'Finally!'

     "2-0! Saya team win!" the delinquent girl said. 'Wait..? What?' you shocked. "Hey! Wait! My friend was the one who should get point! Why that idiot Saya girl get the point!" the twin ponytail girl said furiously.

     "Why? Even if you get the point, do you think you can win?" Saya said with a smirk again. (A/N : I seriously hate that smirk -_-) "Enough, Tomoka. We will never win anyways..." the twin braid girl said. "But-!"

     "Not only an idiot delinquent.. But also a liar in game, uh?" you said loudly. All girls at there look at you, especially Saya. Her face became red and full of rage. "Who do you think you are? How dare you talk to me like that, uh?" that Saya said and her face still red.

     "I'm just a normal girl who like tennis. That's all." you said while smile. "And.. A girl who have been called 'The Princess of Tennis'." you said proudly.

     "What? 'The Princess of Tennis'? Hahaha! You make me laugh! Who do you think you are, uh? This one was the real 'The Princess of Tennis'. Saya-sama!" one of the delinquent girl said. "Yeah! That's true!" the other girl said.

     "Yup! I'm always win in the match at my school." Saya said proudly. "Heh! Really? Or, that's because you are just cheating in the match again?" you smirked.

     "What-!" one of the delinquent girl said with a rage and high tone, and Saya tap her shoulder try to stop her. That girl just nod. "Okay. If you said like that, how about we have a match now? If I win, you have to agree and said 'Saya-sama was the one who is the real The Princess of Tennis. And, I just a fake princess'." she smirked.

     "Okay! However, if I won.." you stared at the twin braid and twin ponytail girl. "You have  apologize to them and promise me you won't bullied someone again." you pointed at them and said with a serious face. "Oh~ Act like a heroin, uh? Okay, no problem." she said. "Okay, let start now."

     "Iya!" Saya start serve. 'Just a normal girl power.. Just a normal girl power..' you set your mind. You focused on ball and hit it. She hit too and you two continued hit it, non stop. "Oh, you seem good. But, you can't hit this ball this time!" she said and jump. 'She seem like to make a smash.' you thought.

     "Saya's Cheetah!" she shouted and hit the ball hard. The ball came at you very fast! Like Cheetah! You shocked while the ball have pass beside you. "Hehehe~ No one can hit my special movement until now." Saya said proudly.

Meanwhile...

     "Echizen! Let go to park!" Momoshiro pull Echizen arm. "What are you doing, Momoshiro-senpai?" he make an annoyed face. "Just let's go!" he pulled Echizen to park. "Momoshiro-senpai! Stop!" Echizen shouted but Momoshiro just ignore it.

     "We arrived!" he stop pulled Echizen and stop at park. "What we gonna do here?" Echizen asked Momoshiro. "Take a stroll!" he said happily. "No thanks." he walk away. "Oi! Don't go home yet!" he stop Echizen. "What do you want-!"

     "Eh? Isn't that your friend, Echizen?" Momoshiro cut Echizen word while pointed at Sakuno and Tomoka. "Nope. She just my classmate." he said coldly. "Seriously.." Momoshiro sigh. "Okay! Let's go to them!" Momoshiro start to pull Echizen again.

     "Hey! What are you doing?!" he shouted. But, Momoshiro just ignore it again. "Ryoma-sama!" Tomoka said happily like a fangirl. (A/N : She really a fangirl though.. -_-)

     "Ryoma.. What are you doing here?" Sakuno start asked him. "He pulled me here." he pointed at Momoshiro. "What!" Momoshiro shouted. "Just shut up already."

     "Hey! Their match will start soon!!" Tomoka shouted. "Who?" Momoshiro ask. "That girl. I don't know who is she, but she joins the match for us." Tomoka said while point at you. "Joins for you guys?" Echizen asked.

     "We involved in some bullied early. But, she came and told them to apologize to us if they lose." Sakuno explained. "If she lose, we will win for her!" Momoshiro said. "If it tennis, I will play." Echizen said with smile and nod at Momoshiro.

~To be continued~

◆◇◆◇◆

Ayato : Eh? Where is she? Uh.. Whatever.. *saw a nail in dustbin* She not use it on that doll? Erm.. She still nice, uh?

Sakura : What are you doing? -_-

Ayato : Nothing! XD

Sakura : Why he laughing? Is he crazy or what? Whatever.. By the way, I hope you like and enjoy this chapter! However, I think it will be more interesting  moment in next chapter! >< I can't wait to type the story! ><

Ayato : Yeah, till we meet again! ^^

Sakura & Ayato : Matane! ^^