Match 04 : True Power?

Sakura : Okay.. Because I'm so lazy to write this so just I will just skip it.

Ayato : What-?

Sakura : Shut up. And, just let's the story begin! ^^

Ayato : You rude to Ore-sama!

◆◇◆◇◆

Match 04 : True Color?

Nobody POV

Flash back (It was same like before 'When nobody POV', so it depend on you if you want to read it or not ^^) 

     You focused on ball and hit it. She hit too and you two continued hit it, non stop. "Oh, you seem good. But, you can't hit this ball this time!" she said and jump. 'She seem like to make a smash.' you thought. "Saya's Cheetah!" she shouted and hit the ball hard.

     The ball came at you very fast! Like Cheetah! You shocked and the ball have pass beside you. "Hehehe~ No one can hit my special movement until now." Saya said proudly. 

End Flash back

Echizen POV

     'It's interesting.. Saya's Cheetah, uh?' I smirked. 'But that another girl.. Mada mada dane.' I thought. "You are so focused in watching them, Echizen." Momo-senpai said and pat my back, hard.

     "Shut up. I want to watch it properly, seriously." I said and still watch the match, not even looked at Momo-senpai. "You are so cold.." he said. 'Whatever..'

     "Heh! Arigatou! [Thanks!]" the girl with (H/C) ponytail hair said. 'Arigatou?' I feel curious with her word. "Arigatou? Do you still think you will win! You can't even hit Saya's Cheetah, baka!" the other girl name Saya said. "So what? Just continued the game already, please." she said, not even cared. 'Weird.. What is she trying to do?'

     Now, time for that girl to serve. She throw the ball to the air and hit it. The Saya girl hit it too, and they start to hit it non-stop. Like before. "Heh! My special movement will come! Saya's Cheetah!" that Saya girl shouted and begin to smash it. The ball, like always come really fast to the another girl.

     She smirk. She hit the ball to the air and shouted, "(Y/N)'s Cheetah!" and smash it! That Saya girl look shocked and quickly run to the ball, try to catch it. But, she missed the ball.

     "1-1!" Momo-sempai said excitedly. "Shut up, Momo-sempai. You make them loss their focus." I said coldly. "What the-?! You should show more respect to your sempai you know!" Momo-sempai said angrily. "Okay, okay. Sorry.."

     'It seem like she prove to me that I'm wrong..' I thought while remember back that smash. "Not bad, uh?" I smirk. "Right?" Momo-sempai said next to me. "Yeah." I still smirk. They continued their match.

Your POV

     "Hahaha.." I heard that girl laughed. 'What have happed..?' I thought. "HAHAHAHA!!" She laughed loudly like a evil girl. "What wrong-"

     "Do you think you can win against me just because you can smash back that Saya's Cheetah, huh? You're still immature!" She said proudly. 'She so full of herself.' I thought. It not important at all. I just need to believe my own power. That's all.

Echizen POV

     Okay, time to watch back their match. Suddenly, the speed and the power of that Saya girl increase. She get many point. And it already, 5-1.