Chapter 1; What's Mine I can't have

• Dedicated to Dad because its his birthday today and i want to say thankyou for being awesome

New story everyone! Read it and let me know what you think

*Edited!!* ^w^

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Deep inside I know that you'll never be there for me but every day I still hope and pray that you will look this way and love me~

BEEP.

BEEP.

I slowly opened my eyes and hit the snooze button. I slowly pulled down my blanket and sunlight shone onto my face, jokes. I was greeted by darkness as usual, it was normal since it was 5am. "Happy birthday me" I whispered to myself. I groggily stood up from my bed and walked to my ensuite to take a shower, after I was done getting dressed I went to my desk and did my big brother and sisters homework, why? Because I'm a 'nerd' and because they hate me. Scratch that. Everyone hates me; I'm an outcast in this pack, and yes, a pack as in werewolves. 

Anyways, my name Peyton O'Reilly and I'm officially 14 today. Not that anyone cares or remembers though. I'm 1.7 m tall with light brown hair that stops at the middle of my back and side bangs, I have violet eyes with gold flecks but I always wear brown contacts to hide them. I wear fake, black glasses that have thick rims and I'm slightly overweight or as everyone would say, 'morbidly obese'. Overall, I was a chunky, acne faced girl who had no friends. But that’s okay, I guess, I was used to it.

I finished everyone's homework and set it on the living room table and then went to make lunch and breakfast. When I was done I checked the clock, it read 7:30, school starts at 8:30 so I should leave now if I want to make it on time. I trudged up the stairs and knocked on Ian's' door, "Wake up brother" I said to him

"Shut up, I already know" Ian said, muttering incoherent insults at me.

I went to Christina's room, unfazed by his harsh comments, and woke her up, "Whatever! Leave me alone"

As I walked out of the house I bumped into a hard figure and landed on the floor with a painful thud. Feeling the sparks rush through my body I timidly looked up to find Alpha Damien, A.K.A my sister's boyfriend. He looked at me with confusion and didn’t notice me when I stood up and left. I mumbled an apology before ran to school.

Mate! My wolf whimpered. 

No. Not our mate. I told her, but it felt as though I was trying to convince myself.

30 rigorous minutes later I arrived at school and found my sister and my 'mate' sucking faces, gross! I didn't know I was staring until they both stopped and Damien gave me a smirk and went back to what he was doing. I slowly walked into the building, my heart tugging with each step away from him.

(Skip school coz school's boring)

I came home and went to my room and dropped my bag on the floor. ‘why did he have to be my mate?’ I asked myself with a sigh

‘Who's your mate?’ My sister asked in a menacing tone through the mind link. I silently cursed myself for forgetting to block it.

‘Uhh no-one’ I replied back

‘That's what I thought…’ She replied

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo!

So...how was it?

Comment fan and vote

Next upload is tomorrow

Smile and be happy