chapter 8; explanations

OH HI DERE! 

soo heres the next chapter and sadly only one person did the mini comp thingy so yea, BTW i have a suprise at the end of the chapter so you better read my author note ^w^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously 

everyone started moving around and went to their groups, i hung around with spencer and blake for a while, hours passed and most of the people were leaving, suddenly the bonfire lit up and a huge flame erupted people from the other pack started screaming when a face appeared and said

"Peyton... in a weeks time we shall rendezvous at fallen point, be prepared princess.."

to be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 " what the hell was that!?" damien asked, well more like screamed. Blake walked to the logs and told us to come over as well. when everyone sat down he bagan telling the story that i had been waiting for.

"4 thousand years ago The great Leader, of all magical creatures had a vision the night before he died, he said in that vision he saw two people, these two people had great skill and strength, they would save us from an unknown dark being that could destroy everything, this dark being turned out to be Lord Drakhan and his 9 hunters ."

he paused for a breath and continued

" the 9 Hunters Organisation was created by Drakhon, Drakhon was the Great Leaders younger brother, he used to rule the kingdom along with his brother and the high council but his ideas and ethics were different to his brothers, he was banished from the high court because of an incident where he attacked a council, about a year later he gathered 9 hunters who shared his ideas and they formed the 9 Hunters Organisation, he ordered them to assasinate the court officials and then went to kill his own brother himself. He ruled over us for about 100 years and killed off millions and some to extinction until  the warrior that the late Leader prophesized came and fought Drakhon and sacrificed himself to unlock the spell The Leader put on him, trapping the Drakon in another dimension for eternity."

"But what does all 'THIS' have to do with peyton?" Damien exclaimed,

" well you need to destroy the 9 hunters before they destroy you" he directed at me

" what do you mean?" I questioned, even though i knew the answer 

" they need your blood. your blood is the key to unlocking a new power and the revival of their Lord and with your power you are the only one strong enough to kill them, we've already destroyed 6 of them but they are the weakest, the others will be even more, powerful something that you have never seen before"

" It's getting late everyone, we should head back to our room" 

Me and blake went to our room, Elaina was sleeping peacefully on the bed and was snoring a bit.

I stood in front of the mirror after my shower and stared at the scar my sister left me, even though it healed a scar was left on my chest to remind me of the betrayal and pain i went through as i grew up, my gold and purple eyes glowed brightly, something that happened when i was sad or in pain. 

"Peyton? are you finished" a voice asked from the other side of the door

"Yeah, im coming out now"

I left the bathroom and went to bed, while snuggling Elaina, Moments later Blake lay down next to me and also hugged me, soon sleep took over and i no longer thought about my terrible past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 SUPRISE! SUPRISE!!

new story coming out soon!! :D :D maybe in a week or so b/c i have a few assignments i need to finish

i'm verry sorry for uploading late, i had a writers block and there was homework and scool camp (we went to Broken bay, and there was another school there which was fun BTW if your from the german international school and you went to that camp- HELLO :) 

sorry for the short chapter

smile & be happy