Chapter 12: Battle

• Dedicated to All my Readers and Fans. Yes you :)

Heyy guys! :) 

This chapter has been changed 

I will be writing more stories! and maybe I will write a sequel if I get enough good responses  :)

Anyways onto the story! 

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THIS BEFORE I EDITED SKIP PEYTON'S POV BECAUSE THAT HASNT CHANGED

JUST SCROLL DOWN TO DAMIENS POV :)

------------- --------------

Peyton P.O.V

I watched as everyone hugged each other goodbye, mates kissed passionately as they went into their separate groups, children hugged their parents for what may be the last time, some screamed out to their parents as their grandparents held onto them, trying not to cry as well.

I went over to my pack mates and gave them each a hug which they returned, "Make sure you stay alive okay?"  

Noah snorted, "obviously" 

I forced a grin but the tears were fighting it's way out, deep breaths and don't cry, deep breaths.

"Awws peypey don't cry, we'll be back, promise" Jake cooed 

“Make sure to get a check up on the babies, okay?” Blake said

I nodded and smiled, digging into my pockets I gave them each a small necklace with a different symbol on each.

I watched their backs move further away, their figures becoming smaller until they disappeared completely 

--------- Damien's P.O.V-----------------

 We all arrived at fallen point, and true to Peyton's word there were leeches.

Thunder erupted and the dark clouds filled the once blue sky,

"Everyone be careful! Stay focused and alert!" I reminded everyone, they all nodded and went into position

(A/N: PLAY THE YOUTUBE CLIP!)

Suddenly a powerful voice boomed and broke the silence, lightning slashed the sky and hit the trees, lighting many on fire, the ground began to shake and split, spilling out hot gasses and lava, "All those who wish to live and follow the Great Drakhan come! Those who disagree will die!" An unknow voice boomed, we all looked around, searching for the mysterious voice

In a hurry about 100 of our people ran to the other side, including Peyton's family and christina's dumb followers- traitors, I thought, how pathetic. They all crossed the bridge, but suddenly the bridge collapsed and they all fell into the lava, screams echoing into my ears. A handful of people helplessly clung to the walls and clambered up, the lava sizzled and popped burning a few. We all stood still, too shocked to move.

"Damien! It was nice knowing you" Blake began, I turned to face him. His eyes were fully black, claws extending "But your time has come"  He said in a deadly tone

Blake P.O.V 

"But your time has come" I gave him a smile and smashed my claws into his stomach, his eyes widened and his face contorted into pain, a look of betrayal and shock evident on his face. I closed my eyes and inhaled, dark smoke swirling around me as I retracted my claws. Soon the smoke became more intense and I teleported to the other side of the cliff where all my soldiers were waiting. All of the werewolves from Damien's pack were confused, I smirked at them and raised my arms, "ATTACK!" 

Damien saw my hunters coming, he also called for them to attack, I watched as Damien's pack ran forward, they were nothing compared to my men. 

Damien's POV:

Pain seared through my body, as well as shock. Blake had actually stabbed me, he betrayed us, and peyton. I felt his claws pull away, and a swirl of black smoke surrounded him, he soon disappeared and reappeared on the other side. He slowly raised his hand and smiled "Attack!"

The enemy followed his command, "Everyone, attack!" I roared, my Alpha mode turned on, Everyone nodded and ran forwards, a healing fairy came and worked on my wounds, after a few moments it disappeared and I stood up.

The fighting went on, demons versus demons, werewolves and vampires,blood pouring everywhere and cries of pain echoed, Blake stood at the highest point, smiling evilly. If this kept going, we would lose. Suddenly an Idea formed, hopefully it would work.

"Spencer, Noah, Luke and Heath! I need you to go back to Peyton now!" They nodded and a teleportation demon came, they disappeared in a puff of smoke, "Talen, Jonothan, Jake and Ethan! Stay by my side, I have a plan" I commanded

"Okay, what do we do alpha?" 

"Talen shift into your demon form and multiply, I need your clones to surround the whole territory" 

"Got it" Talen soon disappeared and was replaced by a large Demon in full armour, clones started appearing and they scattered thoughout the field, positioning themselves around the border

"Reena I need you to mind link everyone! Tell them to head towards the East" The small faerie nodded

"Jake, when I give you the word seal as much of the enemy as you can in a water dome, Ethan, you charge the water with electricity and Jonathan, Take out all the enemies that aren't sealed, Okay?"

"Let's do this!" They all cheered

Things are going to change now, the tables have turned and we will win this war. Talen's demons closed in on everyone, only letting our pack through, those who escaped were taken out by Jonathan and his other vampires, once the enemy was surrounded Jake pushed a small area of the ground down 20 meters so that they couldn't climb up, moments later a large water dome appeared and the hunters were trapped underneath, I looked up at Blake's shocked face and smirked, my predictions were right, water was his weakness. water filled the entire dome and turned into ice, freezing everone inside of it. 

"Ethan! lend me your sword!" I commanded, he looked at me with shock

"B-but only Lightning users can use it! non-lightning elementalists will die!" He replied

"Just give it to me! I'm the only one who can kill Blake!" Reluctantly he handed me the charged sword, I gripped the handle, a burning sensation rippling up my arm Arrgh! gripping the sword even tighter I ran towards Blake and smiled fight fire with fire and lightning with lightning, lunging towards him I embedded the sword right through his heart

"You will pay for this Damien" He whispered, closing his eyes, his body fell to the floor. That was too easy. 

"Everyone! The enemy has been defeated!! let us all return home!!" Everone cheered in response and we all headed home, a few hundred people stayed back to collect the injured and corpses. After the 1 hour trek we all arrived home, everyone was eager to reunite with their loved ones but what we saw wasn't what we had expected...

----------------------- A/N --------------------------------------

oooh I wonder what happened :)

Read the next chapter to find out

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE 

AND FAN! :)