1

'Fuck, let me leave' Was a phrase Craig Tucker had said a lot since he first started living in South Park. Being in a small country town since he was born was never something he enjoyed, it was time for a change of scenery, but not now. Not while you have two years of high school left, how fun. Craig Tucker is the kind of guy who minds his own business unless this business could get some kids in trouble. Sitting in the class of a free period a certain blond boy by the name of Kenny McCormick purred in the raven's ear 'Hey Tucker'. Kenny was a poor boy who lived in the bad side of town, something about Kenny was very forgettable, but what was it again? Oh well, we'll never know. 'Fuck off, McCormick' Craig had pissed off tone in his voice, probably because he had several exams to study for and basically lived off of coffee and cigarettes. 'Oh c'mon Craig, calm down it's a free period! You should do something that doesn't involve academics for once. What happened to the less grumpy Craig who flipped everyone off for fun?' Craig flipped off Kenny. 'There happy?' He responded with a dead yet sassy tone. Surprisingly Craig and Kenny were good friends from elementary school. Both of them got their tattoos and piercings done together, of course once people found out they were teased about their "man-date". Although it wasn't a date at all, just two bros getting tatted up and pierced. 'Listen Craig, Token's parents aren't going to be home on Saturday and he's throwing a really big party! Why don't we go together? I have plenty of booze so I'm bringing it' before Kenny could continue Craig cut him off with a simple 'I can't' due to academic reasons, Craig wanted to get a career involving criminal defence. 'Craig Fucker you need a major dose of music, drinks, dancing. The whole party aesthetic' while enthusing about "the whole party aesthetic" Kenny was practically on his hands and knees begging Craig to come to Token's house. 'Oh my god, Kenny! Please. If I go to Token's party will you please fuck off?!' 'Hell yeah!' Through out the rest of the school day Kenny continued to harass Craig about the party, of course Craig was annoyed by it but hey who really cares?