4

Once entering the mansion Token greeted the boys at the door before bringing the boys over to the fairly large group of teens he was hanging out with, which consisted of Nichole, Clyde, Tweek, Bebe, Wendy and Stan. Stan was drunk as fuck while Wendy was still mostly sober and helping get through the night without embarrassing himself too much although apparently he was caught making out with Kyle who was also drunk as fuck. Nicole who was Token's girlfriend wasn't one who enjoyed alcohol much at all so she sticked to drinking Dr. Pepper. Tweek had 3 Red Bulls and was more jittery then usual while Clyde was just trying to get Bebe to have sex with him 'Clyde I said maybe later, ok? I'm just not into it right now!' Bebe was not having it. 'You guys haven't seen the rest of the guys, have you?' Kenny wanted to see his friends so badly 'Um I think I saw them hanging around the stairs, but be careful all of them are really really drunk' Token replied and gestured to the right of him where the tall stair case was. Craig and Kenny both walked over dodging dancing, drunk and horny teenagers 'Kenny! Hey dude heeeeey!' A loud Kyle yelled out as he tripped down the stairs and clobbered Kenny and Craig 'Hey Kyle? Mind getting the fuck off?' Craig wasn't too fond of being nearly dragged down to the floor by people too much. Kyle just laughed a shit ton and swung off of the two guys back onto his spot on the stairs. After a small amount of conversation Cartman decided to start acting like a little bitch and started bugging Kenny about 'his secret' 'Hey hey Kenny! Why'd you go with Craig instead of us huh? It's like you have a C-R-U-' Cartman was cut off by Kyle who even though was drunk as fuck still was able to understand what was going on in his surroundings 'Fatass I swear if you bring up what you're going to say you won't be able to walk straight for a week at least!' Cartman then shut up. Stan stumbled his way over to the group and sat next to Kyle who then got up and sat on Stan's lap 'Woooaaahhh! Gay Jew gay Jew!' Cartman started saying before he stop when Kyle then started again making out with Stan. This was the most fun party anyone has a ever been to. 'Alright Kyle and Stan!' The boys were cheering and shouting happiness while Cartman was still sitting them dumbfounded with shock and anger 'Great all of my friends are gay losers!' Kenny leaned forward invading Cartman's personal space and pressed his foot right in between Cartman's legs against his dick. The brown haired fat child winced in pain before swearing at Kenny who made a growl noise before pressing a little harder before stepping off.