2

The walk from school to Kenny's house was long and slightly scary. Living in the ghetto of South Park was interesting to say the least. Loud cars passed by on his way home. By the time Kenny arrived back at his house he could already smell the alcohol and cigarettes. How fun. That could his parents were fighting or having sex, both of those don't sound too great right now. Kenny's older brother Kevin and his younger sister Karen were already home from school. While entering the house the blond shouted out to his siblings 'Kevin! Karen! Come here for a second!' When the two siblings arrived Karen was teary eyed and Kevin was holding her close, Kevin spoke up 'Mom and dad were fighting over who gets the last bottle of beer.' Even though Kenny was the middle child he always knew what to do when family troubles stirred up 'God damn alcoholics. Karen, I'm dropping you off at Heidi's house, ok? And Kevin can you go to your friends' house?' Both siblings nodded. It was Friday night and Kenny had no plans, actually hanging with the gang sounds pretty rad right now since being at home sounds pretty shitty. Fortunately Kyle, Stan and Cartman the fatass only lived a few minutes away. Out of all of the friends Kyle had the best video games and Cartman had the best snacks, although almost always there were no snacks left. And Stan well, he's Stan we needed him! Plus he has the only "normal" family out of the four of the boys. Walking down the cold streets of South Park always made Kenny feel like that life wasn't as shitty as he thought, although life really was shitty and full of secrets that shouldn't be known. By the time Kenny actually started rounding the group of boys up it evening, and very peaceful. Minus the homeless giving hand-jobs for crack and the rabid animals roaming the streets but that's normal. 'So you guys, are you going to Token's party? I heard he was going to have a chocolate fountain again this year!' Of course Cartman was the one to mention the chocolate since he was a fat-ass. Kenny already knew that he was going and there was something he wanted to do at the party, and that was to confess to Craig that he liked him. In a very homo way. Since almost all the girls in South Park were stupid spoiled whores that were also generally very mean to each other Kenny decided that he just didn't like any of them. Kenny already knew that Craig was gay after the "Tweak epidemic" where he ended up dating Tweak for about two months but that didn't go too well after there was a huge misunderstanding, but they still decided to stay as best friends. Kyle said that he had to look after Ike for around an hour so he'd be arriving late. Damn it Kyle. While Stan said that it would be a good chance to spend time with Wendy! His girlfriend of three years. The four boys screwed around at Stan's house for a while before Kenny had to go make sure everything was fine at home. Of course it wasn't the best but it was around 9:40pm and Karen still needed her brother back at home so she could explain what happened with mom and dad.