Chapter 6

Erica's hands trembled slightly as she pulled on the weird leather-like material. The pants fit like leggings. They hugged her curves and were extremely soft. She ran her hands down the legs. They weren't leather at all, they were much too soft to be leather but they had a leather type appearance at first glance.

She slipped on the vest and frowned up when she realized that her chest was just out there for any and every to see. There was no way to close it either. She groaned in frustration into her hands. She hated this. The stupid alien, Keagan as he had told her with a bit of an attitude, had taken her clothes and tossed these new ones at her.

Actually he had ripped the rest of her clothes off, groped her a little more and then he had left her alone...naked on top of a bed of fur. For what felt like hours.

He came back, untied the strap around her wrist and ordered her to put on the clothing of his people. She had started to argue but as soon as she opened her mouth he grabbed a handful of her hair and bared his teeth, snapping at her to get dressed and to not test him.

He had even taken her shoes and now she was barefoot. She ran a hand through her dreads, nibbling at her bottom lip. She had no idea how she was supposed to get out of this. The big guy had told her he was going to breed her! What the fuck?

She had only had sex once and it had been horrible. It had been a drunken one night stand that had ended up ruining any inclination toward having sex again in her mind. But the thought of a huge, ginormous alien trying to impregnate her most definitely took the cake. There was no way she was going to become alien bait. Especially not to Keagan. The man was awful. He was absolutely rude and mean and his superiority complex? It was over the top.

She felt like crying but held it in. But now that she was no longer tied up, she could easily make a hasty escape...into the unknown, potentially dangerous terrain. What a brilliant idea! Run around on an alien planet!

She rubbed at her temples, a headache brewing. This was torture. Pure torture. She had no idea her vacation would turn out like this. She thought she would come to this planet, take a thousand photos, try some alien food and then hop back on the next ship to earth. Not become an overly dominate alien's mate! This shit was unreal!

The hut's flap opened and Keagan walked back in, a scowl on his face. He looked her up and down as if to make sure that she was dressed properly.

"Come, human." He snarled as he held the flap open.

She frowned, "Erica. My name is Erica."

"I do not care." He snapped back.

She crossed her arms and stayed seated. She didn't care how dominate he thought he, he was not going to talk to her that way.

He frowned up, "Either you come on your own or you will be carried."

When she didn't respond he walked inside, reached for her and before she could run he wrapped an arm around her waist and walked out. His grip was iron clad, his fist pressing into her side as he dangled her at his side. She frowned up so hard her cheeks began to burn. She hated him. Absolutely hated him!

As he walked back toward the village some of her anger dissipated when as she looked around her in awe. There were huts of varies sizes lining the enclosure, trees swayed in a slight breeze and the blue grass danced as little ashe colored children ran around chasing each other.

Huge muscular men stood around, some talking and others wrapped around females. Each and every one of them had vibrant hair colors and piercing orange eyes and they stared at her.

Keagan walked past them all with her dangling from his arm as he headed for stopped in front of one hut in particular.

He walked inside and yet again, he tossed her onto another bed of furs. She landed on her stomach and grit her teeth, turning to look up at him with a glare. She was getting real tired of him tossing her around. She pushed her dreads out of her face and sat up just as the flap opened and a female walked inside.

The female alien smiled upon seeing Keagan, walking over to him and leaning her forehead against his chest, whispering words that Erica couldn't hear.

The female was absolutely gorgeous. She was extremely...well, symmetrical. Her face was round and very feminine looking. Her skin a much softer shade of grey than Keagan's and her hair was white and trailed all the way down her back. She was like a doll, a grey colored doll.

She pulled away from him and spotted Erica before smiling at her softly.

"The elders say that you are Keagan's mate and they also say that you are human. I do not care that you are human but merely that you be a good mate to my son." The woman says with a soft voice.

Erica blinked, surprised to find out that this woman was his mother. She looked young enough to be his sister. Or maybe aliens aged weird?

Keagan frowned, "She must be fed and then given du-ti-la to drink in preparation for her first night in my furs."

His mother smiled softly again, nodding her head in agreement. "I will take care of her as you wish it."

He nodded before walking out of the hut.

Erica watched his mother with wary eyes, expecting her to be just as domineering as he was. She sat down beside her and bowed her head for a brief moment, "I am Uwza."

Erica blinked but sighed with relief at the gentleness in her eyes and voice, "I'm Erica."

Uwza smiled before standing, moving toward a large woven basket wrapped in more of the leather like material Erica was growing used to seeing. She rumbled around in the basket before pulling out an arm full of colorful fruit.

She sat it all in front of Erica and nodded for her to eat them. Erica was hesitant but her stomach growled and she realized that she hadn't eaten anything in a while. She reached for what she assumed was a berry. It was about the size of grapefruit and it was a dark green speckled with pink dots. She bit into it and shivered. It was so incredibly sour. Her face scrunched up and she coughed as she struggled to swallow it down. As it ran down her throat it turned sweet and she frowned.

She stared down at her fruit but the sound of Uwza laughing made her look up.

"That is a liko fruit, you must suck on it before you chew or else it will be too sour for consumption."

Erica huffed, "Now you tell me."

She bit into it once more and did as instructed, sucking on it before chewing. The flavor hit her tongue immediately. It tasted like a mix between a gummy worm and strawberry ice-cream. Erica's eyes widened and she sighed with contentment. This liko or whatever it was, was literally the only good thing she had experienced since being abducted by big grey men.

She devoured the whole fruit, her stomach gurgling with contentment. She was no longer hungry and she was thankful for the weird polka-dotted fruit.

Uwza smiled at the sated look on her face before standing and heading for the basket once more. This time she pulled out what looked like a canteen made of some type of animal skin. She rummaged around in the basket, pulling out large leaves and quickly stuffing them into the canteen. She shook it for a moment before walking over to Erica and holding out her hand to help her up. Erica was hesitant to take her hand but took it nonetheless.

They walked out of the hut and headed for another, walking inside with slow steps.

Uwza released her hand and fell to her knees, offering the canteen to a familiar figure.

It was the alien that had given her the ability to understand their alien language. She grinned wide, her sharp teeth lining her bottom lip. She reached for the canteen, mumbled something to it and then offered it to Erica.

Erica stared, something telling her that she shouldn't take what was being offered. It felt...wrong...almost as if whatever was in it wouldn't help her current situation in the least.

She took a step back and before she could think about her decision clearly she sprinted out of the hut, running down the long pathway and past little children rolling in the long blue grass. She didn't get far as she was suddenly yanked back, slamming into a hard wall of muscle.

"You've tested me, human. And I am not pleased."