Chapter 11

He was getting bolder every day. His need for her growing with every new sunrise and turn of the moon. No matter how much he tasted her or slid between her small pert, human lips it did nothing to weaken his need to slid inside her tightness and claim her.

He was beyond frustrated. The thought of taking a bed mate until Erica caved in rang through his mind but he knew that no other would satisfy him.

He needed Erica. He needed her tight human cunt.

Waiting was becoming torture.

He worked her hard throughout the day and he watched her as she tended to tribal herbs and planted new seeds. But watching her only made him want her and thus he always pulled her away early...to taste her. To come inside her mouth, to growl at her when she swallowed him down like the animal he felt he was becoming.

A breeze passed by him and he frowned, the air was growing cooler, signaling that the cold days were near. The cold days were brutal on Tuturi and Keagan knew that this one would be worse than the last. The leaves had already begun to turn a dull yellow as they tended to do when the cold days approached.

Hunting would have to be done to prepare for the upcoming brutality of this years' cold days. The thought of going out and hunting for days on end did not seem appealing. His mind was too focused on Erica...soft brown skin, her pouty lips, her voice screaming her pleasure.

He was ravenous, the thought of her only made him more so.

Loud chatter brought him back down from his thoughts of mating with his teeny human mate in his bed furs. Those of his tribe were currently in constant debate over the long cold days to come. The days were getting shorter and the night were becoming longer, colder. Proof that the cold days were moving quickly, settling in prematurely.

He had been putting it off lately, the inevitability of the winter fast approaching. It would be brutal this year and it was already obvious. The hunting needed to commence now, whether or not he wanted it.

"Enough, we will begin our preparations to hunt and set out tomorrow." He grumbled loud enough to quiet down the arguments brewing. All eyes fell on him but none disagreed.

He dismissed them and they all hurried off to their families.

Vultar stayed behind, tilting his head with interest. "What about your mate? You would leave the human here, alone without having fulfilled your mating?"

Keagan snarled at the reminder before standing up from the hut floor. "She will be here when we return."

"Will she?" Vultar snorted with disbelief. He had spoken to the human woman on more than one occasion. And it was not contentment in her eyes but a silent determination.

"She would be a fool to venture out into land unknown to her. Besides, the cold days are moving quickly. Snow will litter the ground in a few days time." The weather on planet Tuturi moved like a hurricane. One moment it was warm and unbearably hot and the next it was freezing, snow covering everything for as far as the eyes could see.

"You would do well to tie her up and bring her along."

Keagan tsked at the very idea of carting Erica along. He could already hear her soft feminine voice complaining of the cold winds and building snow. She would complain too much and it would irritate him to no end. And besides that, she was small and her body was weak, obviously not made for the harsh terrain meant to be crossed over in order to hunt. Despite himself the thought of her small body shivering in the cold made something in him twist up. He didn't like the thought at all.

"No, she will stay here, with those remaining of the tribe." He said gruffly before turning on his heels and exiting the hut, heading straight for Erica.