Chapter 4

"Sid must be down there." I said. We approached a huge tunnel in the ice, that led into the ground.

"Well, he's dead."

"Real shame."

"He will be missed." Crash and Eddie replied.

"Oh, no, no, no. Not so fast." Ellie stopped the possums with her trunk.

"Okay, Ellie, this is where I draw the line." Manny started. "You, Y/N, Crash and Eddie, back to the village."

"Yeah, that's gonna happen." I say, as I follow Ellie down the tunnel.

"Ellie, you saw that thing! This is gonna be dangerous!" Manny argued.

"Talk to the trunk." Ellie sassed. I heard Manny say something but ignored it.

"Hey, I saw you looking at the mobile, with tears in your eyes. Are you okay?" Ellie asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I just went to see if there was anything fixable, and a small shard caught my eye." I lied.

"Well, ok, if you say so."

"Sid!"

"Sid!"

Crash and Eddie called out. As we traveled deeper into the cave, we reached a clearing. It was a long deep trench, with only a dinosaurs skeleton to act as a bridge.

"Oh, no. No, no. Not good, not good." Manny panicked. I sniffled a laugh.

"Ellie! Ellie, wait up!" Manny ran to Ellie and I. "Okay, look, if you feel anything, even if it's nothing, you gotta tell me and then we're out of here."

"Okay."

"We need a code word!" He lifted a rock in his trunks. "Yeah. Something that says, "The baby's coming"."

"How about, "The baby's coming!" How's that." Ellie asked.

"It could work." I said. I hopped on Manny's trunk and faced Ellie.

"Too long. We need something short and punchy, like..."

"Peaches." I whisper.

"Peaches!" Manny exclaimed happily.

"Peaches?" Ellie questioned.

"I love peaches." Manny grabbed Ellie's trunk to help her down. "They're sweet and round and fuzzy, just like you."

"Okay I'm outta here." I hopped of of Manny's trunk, and caught up to the possums.
We reached the end of the tunnel where we saw light. I opened my eyes, and they immediately widened, when I was introduced to the beauty of what I saw.

"Are you guys having the same dream I am?" I asked, my mouth hung open in shock.

"We've been living above an entire world, and we didn't even know it." Ellie stated. We were all knocked out of our trance when a huge tail smashed on the ground next to us. I ran and hopped on Ellie's trunk in panic.

"Run for it! Hurry!" Ellie shouted.

The possums played dead in fear, and out of no where Diego rushed by grabbing the possums on the way.

"Diego, what are you doing here?" Manny asked.

"Sightseeing." The dinosaur smashed his tail, nearly hitting Diego. "Looking for Sid, same as you."

"Well. Aren't you noble?" Manny huffed.

"This is not the time, guys! We need all the help we can get!" Ellie yelled at them.

"Never mind." I said. I looked at Ellie, then the dinosaur, who's tail was stuck between rocks.

"Here, boy! Here! Come on! Good boy! Come on!" Looking back, I saw Ellie luring the long necked Dino to us. "Climb on!"

"Are you nuts!" Manny yelled. "We're not getting on that thing!"

"It's either this dinosaur!" Ellie pointed out.

"Or that one!" I shouted to the dinosaur that's tail got lose.

"Pregnant lady wants to live! Yabba-dabba-Doo!" Ellie cheered, as she, Crash and Eddie, slid down the dinosaurs neck. We followed being Diego, Manny then me. Just as we where nearing the bottom, the tail swing up, and sent us flying. I laughed in mid air, and did a few flips. I landed softly on the ground, laughing, as Manny and Diego groaned in pain.

"Don't ever yabba-dabba do that again!" Manny groaned.

I stopped laughing, and looked around seeing all of the dinosaurs glares hit us.

"I feel so puny." Manny gulped.

"How do you think I feel?" Eddie questioned.

A loud horn erupted from a tree, a ways away. My head jerked in the direction it was coming from, and I saw a figure swing down saying gibberish. I looked closer at the swinging figure. Was that...a weasel!?!? The vine snapped sending the, what appeared to be weasel, flying. A bump was heard, as well as a loud "OW" in pain. I couldn't believe it. Another weasel. I haven't seen another since, well, my family! The weasel jumped out in front of us, and flung some sort of berries at the Dino's.

"Take cover!" He yelled. As he smashed the last berry onto the ground.

The last few moments after that, were a blur. I couldn't remember what happened, but the fact that I was to shocked that there was another weasel.

Someone...like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELLO! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! The next one will come out shortly!! So don't worry!!! See you next time! BUB- BYYYEEEE!!!