Chapter 11

I don't think I've ever gotten my ass into a skimpier dress. And let me tell ya, I don't know how the sluts do it. Peter has decided to take me to Express, the clothing store. And as I try to get my body to fit in this dress, he is waiting outside the dressing room for me.

"Where are we going anyways?" I call to Peter. I hear steps near my door.

"It's just a party. I figured with everything going on with you, a little fun couldn't hurt. This one shouldn't be as wild."

"Okay- god damn it!" I cuss as I try to get my arms through the thick black straps. I can hear Peter laughing. "So why am I dressing like a prostitute?"

"Accentuating your curves is a good thing, Ivy"

"Oh? So you like curves ehh?"

"I don't prefer sticks," he says lightly. I appreciate that. I'm not the tiniest girl in town, and I've always hated my chest. It's a little on the big side, but minimizers do me good.

I finally get my arms all the way through, and open the door to Peter.

"I charge 50," I say teasing him. His eyes light up.

"I'll give you 50. But not in that dress."

"So you agree that this dress is on the verge of hooker?" He pulls a dress off the wall behind him. It's totally me. although the top is black leather, the skirt flares out a little, and stops a couple inches above the knees.

"If you like this one, I'll buy it for you," he says as he hands it to me.

"You don't have to buy me anything."

"In exchange for the telescope." He hands the dress to me, and I hop back into the dressing room. My feet slip easily through the top of the dress and out the bottom.

"Inviting me to the party is good enough Peter." When I step out, Peter smiles.

"No it's not. You found my mom, Ivy." He zips me up. "Perfect."

As Peter looks in the mirror, he probably sees a young lady in a perfect dress. That's not what I see. I see a lier, but I also see a liar who is trying to make it through each day without killing herself. Peter can't make me feel guilty for that, and the drug that Adrien gave me, is something I need to use. His mom may have died from drugs, but I'm certainly not that stupid.

"No sex, no drinking, no drugs." This is what dad tells me when he is informed on the party Peter and I are going to. We have stopped at my house so I can get ready, and Peter is going to change too. I can feel myself blushing because unfortunately Peter has heard my dads rules.

"Next year you won't be able to stop me from doing those things. But I guess for tonight, I'll take it easy," I tease. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a major tease. Danny hates it.

"Don't push it. And those rules go for you too. What's your name anyways?" I can't help but giggle. I've known Peter for a little while, but I still haven't told my dad anything about him.

"Peter Blocette." Peter puts out his hand, and my dad proudly shakes it. Damn! It's not like we're dating or anything. I guess Peter just wants to be polite. Dad peers at me and smirks.

"Have you ever had sex before, Peter?" I can feel my jaw drop and my fists clench. What the fuck is wrong with my dad? Why would he ask that question? I grab Peter's hand and literally drag him up to my room.

"Lets go," I say. Once we are upstairs, I slam my door closed and lock it. Peter stands behind me, looking amused. "I'm so sorry about that! I don't know what the hell is wrong with him." I start pacing my room.