3

Alyssa

I walked into my room, immediately take off my bra. I sighed, tossing it to the side. I took off my heels, grabbing the remote, turning the TV on. I put it on Netflix, putting it on the fourth season of Orange Is The New Black. I clicked on the first episode, getting ready for the long ass introduction.

I sighed as I finished the second episode, shutting everything off. I grabbed some clothes, and took a quick shower. I ran into the bathroom, then ran out again because my phone was ringing. I picked it up, seeing as it was Nate. "Hey," I spoke. "Hey baby. I think I'm just gonna order us a few pizzas and rent some movies and have a movie night. Does that sound good?" He asked. "Sounds amazing, Nate," I smiled. "Okay. Well I'm on my way from the studio, so be ready for pizza and chill," he said, hanging up. I walked back into the bathroom, undressing and letting the water warm up.

"So, I've got Ride Along two, Sisters, and Insidious: Chapter three," Nate said, setting the three movies on the coffee table. The doorbell rang, causing me to jump up. "I got it!" I yelled, grabbing the twenty off of the table, wiping off some weed crumbs. I walked to the door, opening it. "Alyssa?" Stassie. "Girl, what are you doing delivering pizza?" I laughed. "Just a side job. Sams been having trouble finding a new job since the New York incident," she sighed. "Oh. Sorry to hear about that," I said. No sympathy what so ever. "Well, here's your pizza. That'll be tweleve dollars and twenty-six cents," she smiled. I gave her the twenty. "Keep the change," I said, handing her the twenty and getting the pizza. "Thank you," she said. "No problem. Good luck," I said. She walked back to the pizza car. I closed the door, going into the living room. Nate looked at me with a questionable look. "Who was that?" He asked. "Stassie. Sammys fiance," I smirked. "Oh hell no," he chuckled. "Oh hell yeah," I giggled, setting the boxes down, and sitting on the couch as Nate played the movie. I kissed his cheek, causing him to smile.

Just the little things like this is what I love.

°°
Word count: 388