Chapter 1 - Evil in the Shadows

"Oh, when I'm feeling doubts. I knew I could count on my best friends. 

Yeah, the word is out. 

United our friendship rocks! 

On the up, standing side by side. Hear that sound. Hear that sound."

The Lolirock concert was well underway, and everyone was having a great time. However, unknown to the performers, trouble was lurking backstage. Mephisto and Praxina snooped around, unconcerned about what was happening on stage.

"Mephisto!" Praxina suddenly shouts. "I have a plan!"

"Oh really." Mephisto mumbles.

"It will work." As Praxina speaks, Mephisto rolls his eyes. "What if we turn the princesses against each other. And I know just how to do it!"

Back on stage, Iris dances around with her bandmates, Auriana and Talia. She touches her neck to feel her necklace around her, but it's not there. Iris continues dancing.

"The show must go on!" She thinks to herself.

Talia glances at Iris and pauses for a split second when she realizes that Iris's necklace is missing.

"Let the music take you higher. Raise your hands you can touch the sky! Reach the stars we can make you fly! Call the girls fun is in the air! SOS we'll be always there! Raise your hands you can touch the sky! Rock your would in a fantasy. Let the music take you...  higher, higher. Higher and higher!"

The performers disappeared in a cloud of smoke with their audience cheering loudly for them. Iris, Talia and Aurina appear backstage. Iris and Talia stare uncertainly at one another.

"Weren't we spectacular!" Auriana giggles.
"Thanks to Iris we have bigger things to worry about." Talia turns to Iris.

"I may have lost my um, necklace again." Iris says with shame in her voice.

"That's okay. We found it last time, so we can find it again!" Auriana says to Iris.

"Excuse me lady's." A man with a brown moustache walks inside. "Is this what your looking for?" He holds up a necklace.

"My necklace!" Iris shouts happily. "You found it!" Iris takes the necklace.

The man tips his hat and walks away.

"That was strange." Talia mutters.

"He was cute!" Auriana says.

"There's something about him...." Talia mutters again.

"He was so nice to bring you your necklace Iris!" Auriana says.

"Oh no! I forgot to thank him!" Iris say as she runs off to find the man.

Iris runs around the corner and sees the man.
"Sir I forgot to thank you." She says.

"No apologies needed!" Suddenly the man turns around and its...

"Mephisto!" Iris shouts.

"Hello princess!"
"And good bye!" A voice from behind Iris shouts.

Praxina freezes Iris with her magic.

"Let's get out of this place." Praxina tells her brother Mephisto.

They disappear in a green cloud of smoke with Iris.

"Iris?" Auriana peeks her head around the corner. "Iris?"

"Iris?" Talia calls out with Auriana. Suddenly Talia gasps. "The twins were here." She points at the green and red crystal on the floor.

"Where's Iris?"

"They took her!"