Chapter Three

A/N: I have no idea about Alcoholic beverages or clubs. I tried my best, so excuse the wrong information if it is present (I did a lot of research). 

Chapter Three

"Shit!... Ow... Fuck..." I mumble to myself, trying desperately to stand still while I apply eyeliner to the top of my lids.

No matter how many times you do it, it will always be a struggle.

"Hey Stila baby, are you almost done painting your face? It's 9:45. I said to be ready by 9:30!" Theo shouted to me from outside the bathroom door.

"Yeah, hold on. Let me just put some mascara and lipgloss on. I'll be out in two minutes!" I yell back to him, still trying very whole-heartedly to make my eyes pop.

"More like twenty," I hear Theo murmur.

If he wants to be like that, I'll make him wait thirty.

I finally finish putting on my makeup, which ends up being a dashing smokey eye and a subtle nude red lipstick.

I give my outfit one last glance over before exiting the bathroom. I'm wearing a Ted Baker black skater dress with my black Louboutin heels. For jewelry, I have sterling silver earrings and a Kendra Scott bracelet. To top it off, I'm carrying a monsoon handbag.

 To top it off, I'm carrying a monsoon handbag

I must say, I do look hot. Hotter than usual, that is.

I step out of the bathroom and walk towards the living room. At the end of the hallway, I see Theo sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand, probably playing a game that doesn't require using your head, like Panda Pop.

I continue walking until I am in front of him, standing while he's sitting. He still doesn't notice me, proving to myself that he was indeed playing Panda Pop.

"Uhm. Hello. I'm right in front of your face." I say to him, snapping my fingers. He jumped and looked up at me, showing me his phone in the progress.

Oh, would you look at that? He won, the monkeys giving that evil frown, and I interrupted during the perfect time. Perfect timing is the key to anything.

"Sorry Stila, I was really invested," Theo says to me while standing up. He was wearing a black dress shirt, black dress pants, a black belt and black dress shoes. He was making his wide, gray eyes pop wide.

 He was making his wide, gray eyes pop wide