Nice Dance Moves

I wasn't able to go back to sleep that night.

  I got up early and cleaned the house all day. I was exhausted, so I decided to take a nap.

  I went up to my room and collapsed on too my bed.

  "Oh my god! I love you, bed. You're so comfy" I said as I snuggled into my blankets

   It didn't take long before I was drifting to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------

  It was the same dream from last night. I was confused at first, but then realized that this had happened everyday of school.

  Luke would be bullied.

  I watched in the school hall as Luke, once again, got beat up. He'd go home and make a tally on his bedroom wall every night.

   Every one of those tallies represented a day full of torture. I'm sure those tallies are still on my way, hidden behind paint.

  Now the first nightmare I had is happening again. It's like puzzle pieces fitting together.

  I watched as Luke took the gun from his dad's room in the morning, before going to school.

Then I watched him walk down the halls. The boys who normally bully him walked up to start trouble. They never got to finish their sentence.

  Luke has put a bullet through their brains. Ending their life, ended his pain.

I watched as he shot the camera, looking at the whole scene that had just unfolded.

I was now in my house. Well, Luke's house at the time.

  He runs up the stairs and hides the gun, and bloody clothes under his bed.

   Before he could wash the blood off of his body, his mother walks in.

  "Luk-" she stops "Luke. What have you done!" she screams and cries

  "I jus- I just wanted it to stop" he stumbles over his words

He's now crying too.

  "You're a monster" she accuses

"No, mum! please! I just wanted my pain to end" he cries, but she is long gone

  That's the day Luke's mom left. A whole new pain started that day.

Luke's sister was six years old, at the time.

Luke loved his sister. He loved her to death. He would kill for her.
--------------------------------------
Before I could see anything else, I was shaken awake.

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted with black eyes staring back at me.

I screamed.

"It's just me!" Luke yelled, his eyes back to their normal color

I started to cry "You killed those boys Luke"

  His eyes immediately turned black again.

  "I though you'd understand." he said quietly

"NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS" he screams

I cry for about ten minutes before I realize he's been gone. I understand why he did it. It doesn't make it any better, though. It was still murder.

  i decide to go find him. I walk up to the attic

  "Luke" I call softly

"Go away" he growls

  He was looking out the window. He hadn't even turned around to look at me.

  "Luke, I understand why you did it. I just- I- It's a little traumatic to go through and see murders" I say lightly

  "I know. I lived through it. You don't think it was hard on me? I think about my mistakes every single day of my life" he says sadly

He finally turns around. Luke still had bruises all over his face. Even dry blood was left over on his face. For some reason I wasn't scared when I looked into his pitch black eyes.

  I felt like we understood each other, and the pain we both feel.

"Tonight you'll have the final dream" he said

I just nodded, not looking forward to sleeping tonight.

I made my way back to my room and decided to listen to some music.

  I was put in one of my Blink-182 CDs and almost immediately Luke was in my room.

  it's alright to tell me what you think about me I won't try to argue or hold it against you

He sang and danced around the room.

We both ended up in a laughing mess on my bed. I didn't even realize that it had gotten dark.

"You should go to sleep" Luke suggested

"okay. Nice dance moves by the way" I said, smirking

"Shut up" he said, embarrassed

I laughed to myself, as he was already gone.