Monster

As soon as I fell asleep, I knew I was in my last dream. The dream that shows the whole story.

  "I'm home" Luke yelled

  No response.

"Hello?" he asked

He then heard crying. A child crying.

  He ran up the steps and checked every room. The only room left was the attic.

  Luke rushed up the stairs and saw his father beating his sister.  It was evident that he was inebriated.

  Luke quickly charged his dad.

  "Lily, go to your room and lock the door" Luke yell to the small girl

Once she's out of the room Luke continuously punches his father. I was going to let this slide once, he thought to himself.

  Luke understood that his father was in a bad place at the moment. My mom had just left, and he had been drinking a lot lately.

  "Don't you ever touch her again" he growled

Luke spit in his face and left him lying on the floor.

  After making sure Lilly was okay, Luke went to take a shower.

  Getting out of the shower he hears Lily screaming his name.

  "Luke! Please, Luke!" she screamed over and over again.

  I looked out the open window of the bathroom and saw my father dragging her into the backyard.

  He looked like he was heading to the woods.

Luke ran outside as fast as his legs would go. While he was running he grabbed a baseball bat he had left outside.

  When Luke neared his father he swiftly hit him over the head. It didn't kill him. It just knocked him out.

  Luke put Lily back in her room and told her to not come out until told so.

  He dragged his father up into the attic.

"Why did you have to hurt her?" Luke whispered to himself

Luke then grabbed a knife from his room.

He stabbed his father over and over again. Luke was angry and sad.

  He's become a murderer.  The kids at school were right. He was a freak, he thought to himself.

  He knocks on Lily's door, telling her to come out of her room.

"Lily, do you know where Aunt Sally lives?" He asks slowly

The young girl nods her head yes.

  "It's just right down the street. I want you to run there. You will stay there. Do you understand?"  Luke asks

  Once again, she nods signaling she understands.

He quickly packed a bag for her to take. Luke held her in his arms for what seems like hours, but I'm sure was only minutes.

  "I love you, Lillian" Luke whispered into her hair

  "I love you too, Lukey" she giggled

After the goodbyes Luke quickly ran to his room. He wrote the note.

I was a monster. How could I live with myself? I can't go on knowing I've taken more than one life. All these thoughts rushed through his head.

With my fathers corpse laying just above his head, Luke starts to tie a noose. He stopped his actions as something lands on his head.

  It happens again. Luke quickly looks up at the ceiling and is greeted with another drop of blood landing on his face.

  His fathers blood.

  He had killed his father. He had killed his bullies. He will kill himself.

  He slipped his head into the noose, standing on a chair. He took a deep breath.

  I couldn't contain my cries.

  "Luke! Please, you're not a monster!" I cried, but it is no use. No one could hear me. He couldn't hear me.

  He quickly jumped from the chair.

  I crumpled to the floor crying as I had just witnessed a suicide and murder.
------------------------------------------------------

  As I wake up, I'm still crying.

  Luke is standing in the corner. He just coughed awkwardly, not knowing how to comfort me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" he said

I just continue to cry. Imagining that it had been me jumping off that chair. All my worries could go away.

  I cry harder because of my sick thoughts.

When I have finally pulled myself together I looked up, and Luke was gone.
✖️⚡️✖️⚡️✖️⚡️✖️⚡️✖️⚡️✖️

So, do you like this story so far?

Let me know so I know if I should continue or not!❤️