princess | k. seokjin

a surprised dedication to my beautiful princess. SophieMinPark because she is just so beautiful that she would get hit on by all the guys. ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Also remember to check out her Yoongi X Reader book!

"wifi; Min Yoongi X Reader"

Merry Christmas My Princess! (><)

Warning: Slight OOC

(Sorry if the media doesn't show)

✿ ❀ ✿

I slipped on my dress after finishing my makeup.
Gently placing my (heels/flats) on my feet, checking my artwork of clothes combination in the mirror. I Smirked as I was actually happy with my work for once.

My dress is a smooth midnight black color, just a little higher than usual, it was quite tight with no straps, the dress also complimented my curves and bum.

I quickly gathered my essentials for this special event as I heard the doorbell ring to my apartment.

Today is a very special day for me... The day of my four-year anniversary with my loving boyfriend. We will be celebrating by going back to our first date restaurant.

But hey! The restaurant was actually quite fancy and expensive for a first date.

Opening the door of my small apartment revealed my boyfriend with a wide grin across his face - in his hands were a bouquet of red roses. He wore a white shirt complimented with his navy blazer.

"Ah, [name] you look beautiful. Ready to go?" I nodded after I placed the roses in a vase by the door. We continued to walk hand in hand as we walked towards the restaurant.

Time Skip
(After dinner standing outside of the restaurant)

We both ended up splitting the pay after having an debate with each other for five minutes.

"That was a good dinner. The food was fabulous and delic-"

I nodded agreeing. Cutting him off before he goes on a huge rant about food again. I intertwined my hand with his before giving a happy smile and a quick peck on his cheek.

"You're beautiful Seokjin," giggling a little at his flushed face.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom before we leave." He re-entered the restaurant once again, leaving me outside alone.