him & her | k. taehyung

Requested by weavesnatchertae

✿ ❀ ✿

lights flashing, screaming, crying and the most important of all... him.

• • •

"Tae, I'll be home in about ten minutes, you need to stop worrying so much. I was just getting groceries for the house since you ate it all." I pressed the phone closer to my ear, giggling when he groaned.

"Hey, hey, hey. That was because there was nothing to eat and I didn't eat it all. The guys came over remember?" He replied, practically rolling his eyes through the phone.

"Also, you said you would be home in ten minutes. Four minutes and 32 seconds have already passed." He added.

"Geez Tae, you were counting? I mean just look outside, it's so nice! It's bright, sunny and warm outside. There's nothing wrong with a little stroll here and there."

"Yes! There's nothing wrong with a little stroll here and there; however you're like nine months pregnant. Aren't you due soon? I don't think five year old's want to see you pee your pants at the park." He debated back.

I furrowed my eyebrows before continuing, "Tae, that's just my water breaking. You do not say pee your pants because if you do - I will literally sit on you - with my baby."

"Fine, but I want you to be at home by at least 4:45, since it's only 4:30. You're only five minutes away right? Plenty of time to smell the pretty flowers and stroll here and there."

"Oh! Also be careful. Sit down if you're getting too tired or if you're feeling nauseous. Please try to safe safe [name], you're pregnant with our baby and the last thing I want is you getting injured. You're more likely to get injured because you're much more vulnerable right now." He ranted, a worried tone in his voice. 

"Okay." I emphasized on the '-ay' as this was probably the tenth time I've heard this.

"Okay, see you soon. Love you," He let out a small laugh, before making kiss sounds through the phone.

I giggled before replying, "I love you too, see you soon," and then ending the call.

• • •

"It is just in that the famous Kim Taehyung's fiancée has recently been in a hit-and-run at approximately 4:33 pm. Reports state that she was walking to her home (that she shares with her soon-to-be-husband), after she bought her groceries.

It is unknown if it is going to be classed as just sheer accident or either murder. However, rumours claim that it was Mr. Kim's fans who planned this as he took a supposed break from being an idol of BTS after finding out his fiancée was pregnant with a 3 month baby, he took a short leave to fully support his fiancée. In which he is still currently taking a break as his fiancée is now pregnant with a nine month baby. Although It seems that fans may not have been too happy with the surprise announcement and took matters into their own hands.

[Name] [Last Name] is currently resting at Minagi Hospital where her family members and Taehyung are also resting from the sudden surprise.