christmas shopping | m. yoongi

(Yoongi's Outfit Above)
✿ ❀ ✿

(Yoongi's Outfit Above)✿ ❀ ✿

(Your Outfit. If you don't like it then feel free to not use this. This is only used so it is much easier to visualise)

✿ ❀ ✿

"Please Yoongi! Just this tiny, teensy, tiny, little favour, pleaseeeeeeeeeee! I won't ask again!"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Hmph" I sat down on the wooden chair, puffing my cheeks while crossing my arms to show the signs of being in a mood.

"... What will I get from it?" He sighed while rubbing the back of his head, avoiding any trace of eye contact.

My eyes lit up with little sparkles glowing off the sides. "You'll really do it!?" I placed my small palms on my cheeks.

"I'm just curious what my reward will be if I do it..."

"I'll buy Min Holly tons of toys and give you tons of food! Ah, I'll also pay for the items if you agree!"

"You had me at Min Holly. You better be ready in 20 minutes or i'm not going."

"Yay!" I jumped up from my seat happily before running up the stairs, slightly bouncing up and down.

25 minutes later..

"[name]!! Hurry your butt up! You're 5 minutes late. How long do you take to get ready?!" The frustrated man stomped his foot at the bottom of the stairs, coat ready in his hands, shoes on, hat on and his big wooly scarf wrapped tightly around his neck.

"I'm nearly ready! Just finding my shoes! Aiiii, I can't find my shoes Yoongi!" I ran around upstairs, my footsteps banging loudly against the wooden floor.

"They're down here you idiot." Hearing him sigh loudly from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, heh. Oops." I ran down the stairs lightly, my hair flowing slowly behind me.

Stopping at the bottom of the stairs I slipped my feet into my boots then turning towards Yoongi, my height was a little smaller than his.

Staring into his eyes we both stood in silence until Yoongi broke eye contact as well as breaking the silence.

"What?..."

".... You aren't gonna compliment about how I look?" I pouted.

"You look fine, now lets go." He sighed before holding my hand and dragging me out of the house.

15 minutes of walking later

You both finally arrived at the [mall/shopping centre]. The Christmas decor shined against my eyes as I gazed at the interior.