Three

Luke

He didn't argue with anyone yesterday, after he gave Dustin his trunk he went straight to his room reading book, well a book about how to be a perfect jock.

Luke really want to kept his reputation as the bad boy stand still, like whenever people pass him they would thought 'such a bad boy'.

Unfortunately, his mom called him that dinner was ready, because he was starving and bored of his room he decided to join his family for dinner.

Luke walked to the dining room but they were not there, he checked to the backyard, there was a long table, his parents probably set that up, he even saw Ben, his oldest brother, he came home from California every holiday season.

Luke sat next to Dustin because that was the only empty seat, he started to eat his meal, beef steak, while the others bombard Ben with questions, Luke never interested on people life so he kept quite.

"Luke," his mom said making him look up, "You should do something more active, honey, you're getting chubby." what a basic mother's reason so their children would not stuck up in their room all day.

"Hmm." was all Luke said.

"Seriously Luke, you should work out or something, getting tan." Dustin joined.

"I don't care." Luke mumbled.

"I'll give you a hundred if you can make one summer without being in your room all day and make at least a new friend." his dad challenged.

Well, Luke never turn down a challenge and he could buy new prank stuffs with a hundred bucks.

"Okay." Luke shrugged.

After that the family talked again about what to do this summer, they were all planning on going to the beach, surfing and some stuff like that.

Luke looked at his pale skin he made because he always go out with rather a jacket or a long sleeved shirt, he just didn't want to make any contact with the sun, sometimes shirtless when he was swimming but in the evening, so maybe going under the sun with less material that covered his skin was challenging.

And Luke Hemmings, the jock in school, he was not into friendship kind of thing, some people wanted to get with him because he was cool and practically a jock for a shield and some people just didn't want to because he was just pure annoying.

But people shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, sometimes Luke made fun of people because he was just alone and has no one to talk to, damn, he really need to get a new friend.

Dustin, his twin, was on the other side, he got plenty of friends maybe because he was nice and outgoing, Dustin could make a new friend with a single 'hello', but whenever Luke does that people ran away from him.

This thought was too much for him, he didn't want to look sad, let alone when his mom saw him crying on the porch of their home because Luke accidentally killed a bird with his car, and that was the last time Luke ever cried, at least in front of the people.