Twenty Five

Luke

Ashton was having breakfast in his house with his family before they went to the airport.

"Tell me something I should know." Liz suddenly said.

And Luke saw his brothers were holding back a laugh, he glared at them and waiting for his brothers to just say it.

"I'm talking to you little Hemmings." she said again.

"Eh, not really little," he said making his brothers laughed, including Ashton who was giggling quietly, "What should you know?"

"Like, do you have a boyfriend yet?" worst mother question ever.

He sat straight before smiling, "Yes, and he's next to me."

"Ew no homo, bruh!" Dustin yelled.

"Who the fuck would want to be homo with you," he spat making his mom glared but he smiled cheekily again, "The boy who is in my left side."

"It's official!" his mom shouted.

He looked at Ashton who was playing with his food, he saw him smiling with a blush on his face, he took Ashton's hand in his and kissed it.

"Pda!" his dad yelled making him roll his eyes.

"Congratulations you two!" his mom chirped.

"Yeah, thanks mom."

"Thank you Liz." he heard Ashton mumble.

"Ok, so what time you guys leaving?"

Luke checked his phone to see the time, "In like an hour," he announced, "Do you think you should text Michael to come here?"

Ashton nodded and pull out his phone to text Michael and Calum.

Luke for the first time ever, helped his mom wash the dishes.

After ten minutes, the door bell rang, he saw Jack running to the front door with Ashton behind him.

He walked to them, "You ready?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, we're already stuffed the bags in the car, just wait in your car." he told them before they nodded and walk outside.

He walked around and making sure nothing left behind, he took Ashton's hand in his, before he went to Calum's car.

They drove to the airport, his family on his dad's car and they were with Michael and Calum.

When they arrived they only had thirty minutes to check in so they quickly say good bye to their family and friends.

"Just go, who's gonna miss you anyway?" Dustin muttered making Luke smirk.

"No one, but someone's definitely going to cry at night saying that he miss me."

It's true, even though they acted like they were not brothers and always sassy to each other, but everyone in the family know that Dustin always cry when he was away from his twin brother for such a long time.

"Don't worry, bro, I'll be back in 5 days." Luke patted his twin's shoulder.

"Whatever." The twin rolled his eyes.

And after they shared one last hug, they finally got into the gate, did their things and got into the plane.

He let Ashton sat first so he could take the window seat, he told him before that he wanted it.

Once he sat down, Ashton lean his head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around the smaller boy body and kissed his head.

"Luke," Ashton called out, making him look down, "I'm so happy."

He smiled, "Why are you so happy?"

"I got to leave this country for a while."

And that made Luke frown, did Ashton really has that bad memory in Sydney?

"I'm glad you're happy, but what really happened in here?" he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the hazel eyes, searching for something.

"So many things, I don't want to talk about this right now."

He watched as Ashton pursed his lips as he look down on his lap, Luke lifted his chin up and smile, "It's okay, you're okay now."

When Ashton smiled a bit, Luke pecked his lips before he put his head on Ashton's shoulder.

The flight attendant told him to sit straight and put on his seatbelt, he obeyed and help Ashton put on his seatbelt.

After hours and him whining to Ashton about his back was hurt, they finally landed in LAX.

"You better keep your promise." he mumbled hugging the boy as they wait for their luggage.

Ashton giggled, "I always keep my promise."

That made Luke smile before Ashton pushed him away slightly to get their bag.

Luke lazily walked and took some of the bags, they walked outside to find a cab, Luke told the driver the address to their hotel before they drove away.

He watched Ashton looking out to the window with an adoring face, Ashton pull out his phone to take a picture of the scenery, Luke opened the camera and snap a picture of Ashton too.

He take a look at the picture smiling before he set that as his lockscreen.

Ashton was not talking the whole time as they driving to the hotel, he just had the grin on his face that his dimples popped out.

He was glad that the boy was happy.

They get out of the cab after Luke paid and the driver helped them with their luggage.

"Thanks." he heard Ashton say to the driver.

He motioned Ashton to walk with him, he checked in, after he got the key and a hotel service carried their bags, they entered the room.

It was nice, the clear window was set face to face to the door, Ashton ran to the window, "Come here Lukey!"

"Alright," he turned to the boy who was putting the bags on the floor, "Here." he said once he finished and gave him a tip, the boy smiled before he walked away, closing the door behind.

He walked to Ashton wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and kissed his shoulder.

"As much as I want to enjoy the view, my back still hurts baby, I have a jet lag."

The boy turned around quickly and giggled, "C'mon." he said leading Luke to the bedroom.

He plopped down on the bed carefully, "Very nice bed."

"I agree," Ashton said, he made Luke turned to his stomach, he felt the coldness when Ashton lifted his shirt up, "Is there a new tattoo?" Ashton started rubbing his tattooed back.

"Nope," he mumbled through the pillow, "Haven't think about a new one."

"Oh." the boy said, he felt him kiss his back.

After a while of massaging his back, he felt better, Ashton was very good at that, and the kiss made that better.

"The kiss made it better." he groaned as he turn to his back, patting the spot next to him on the bed.

He put his arms around Ashton immediately and kissed his head, "Thank you so much, baby boy." he said before the jet lag took over him.