Twenty

Ashton

It was his birthday but he had to go work, he didn't say he hate it, no, he actually love it.

He woke up at 12 am, took out the cake from the fridge Luke got for him yesterday, lit up the candle, made a wish before he blew it, and then he ate a slice then go back to sleep happily.

It was like a routine every year since he got the apartment and live alone.

Every Ashton's birthday, at work, Michael would buy him a couple a pizza and put them on top of each other so it would look like cake.

Meanwhile Calum, he would buy Ashton a nice real cake and they would eat it either at Michael or Ashton's house.

Ashton was glad he had Michael and Calum to put up with, sometimes they were frustrating but in the end they would make a group cuddle.

"Wake up birthday boy!" voices said, making him back into realization.

Ashton opened his eyes to see Michael and Calum who were bending down to Ashton, both had cone party hat on their had.

Ashton jumped when Calum pulled the confetti making the boys laughed.

"Happy birthday, Ash." Calum pulled Ashton up to hug him.

"Happy birthday crybaby." Michael mocked but hug Ashton too.

"Thank you guys so much." he returned with a smile.

"This, we have a gift for you, well, Michael's presents in there too, but don't open it yet." Calum warned, giving him a my little pony bag.

"Okay, I love the bag, it's really cute." Ashton said looking down at the bag with a smile.

"I told you." Michael snickered as smack Calum.

"Whatever, I like ninja turtles better." Ashton saw him rolling his eyes and giggled.

"Do we still have to work?"

"Unfortunately yes, quick shower please." Michael shoo Ashton out of the room and to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower as Michael told him to and changed into a black led zeppelin shirt and black jeans, he didn't bother to dry his hair, he was just too excited.

When they arrived at the mall, they say good bye to Calum and walked to Quiksilver.

"Ash!" someone squeal as they entered the shop, "Happy birthday!" Ashley hugged him and hand him a gift bag after.

"Thank you, Ashley." Ashton smiled before he walked to the changing room.

"Happy birthday bro." Nick said and pulled him into a bro hug.

"Thank you very much, Nick." Ashton smiled and took the gift.

After he changed into a not so called Quiksilver uniform, he went back into the main store, he saw Michael and Ashley talking so he walked up to them.

"Hi," he greeted, waving his hand, "What'ca talking 'bout?"

"Oh just her ranting about period."

"You're so rude, Michael, I should not even talk to you about that in the first place," she stomped her foot and then tug at Ashton's shirt, "I have a stomach cramp." she frowned.

"Aw, poor you, let me give you a rub." Ashton smiled and take her to the back of the store leaving annoyed Michael behind.

It was ten and the mall stared to get crowded, people come in and out of Quiksilver, Ashton happily help them.