Welcome

"It'll be fun," I remembered Jane smiling.

The night before we left she pressed a large bottle of pills into my hand and then a small tablet into the hollow of my tongue.

"These will help."

"What are they?" I asked after I'd swallowed.

"Pretty Poison," she giggled.

And she was right. Backpacking across Europe for the summer was fun. My passport may have said Dean but everyone knew me as Deanna. Jane got me started what to say and how to say it--what to wear and how to wear it. By mid-trip it was second nature.

My body blossomed over the months. And as I bloomed we replaced my drab menswear with kawaii outfits. I only kept a few manly things to throw on after we landed back in New York.

"Hi," the college boy seated next to me grinned on the flight back grinned. "Looks like we're neighbors."

"Deanna."

"Greg."

We hit it off grand. Him quite impressed with the two New York City girls. I couldn't take my eyes off his green eyes. He couldn't get his off the dark nipples of my breasts showing through my tee shirt.

Jane seemed to hit it off equally well with the black guy on her right. Some girls just seem to have all the luck.

"Mile High Club," Jane laughed when she came back from the lavatory, a big grin on her face.

I hadn't a clue what that meant as I got up to take my turn in the Little Girls' Room

"Unoccupied," the bathroom door said so I pulled it opened.

"Jane sent me," Greg whispered sweetly from behind me and gently pushed me in, the door swinging shut behind us both.

He started kissing me. No. We started kissing. While I unbuttoned his shirt he pulled off my tee shirt and bra, my breasts falling free and jangling about.

Greg's chest was smooth and muscled, his stomach hard and rippled the way mine had never been before. He looked every inch the Golden Apollo all girls pray for.

Suddenly he crushed himself against me– my flesh hot and burning against his cool skin. I could feel his excitement through his trousers.

He ran a rough hand down my right tit, across my soft tummy and then forced his fingers under the waistband of my cutoffs.

If I didn't want a sudden end to the start of a beautiful friendship I knew I had to distract the man and quick. So apostle that I am I kneeled in adoration to my Aegean god.

Once down there with a belt's eye view what followed next was pretty much by the numbers, even to his hands laced against the back of my pretty head.

What exactly does one do when one has another man's erection in their mouth?

That certainly was food for thought. At the outset I worried that perhaps I'd bitten off more than I could chew. But by and by I got the best of him, pulling him back into and down my throat.

The depth and sincerity of his moan when he came was worth the price of admission in the Girls Only Club. I'll be the first one to admit I can't recommend the entree¾feeling something like phlegm and tasting like a room temperature raw oyster.

"We'll have to do this again," Greg purred, cradling my chin in his hands and looking down into my face.

"As soon as we land. But right now I'd like to freshen up."

After the door clicked shut I splashed water on my face and breasts, toweled off and put my bra and top back on. I took one last farewell glance at the smash fox in the mirror and opened the door.

"Hi," Jane's black warrior glared, blocking the exit. "Jane sent me."

He crammed himself in there with me with the door once again snapping shut.

Jane must have been in quite a generous mood that day with all the freebies she sent my way. I must have gone down on every good-looking man and boy on that plane on the way home. Both the pilot and copilot were sweet¾literally.

The only thing that saved my ever-loving jaw was, "We are now making our final descent into New York City."

"How much did it set you back," I asked, plopping myself down next to Jane.

"Nothing," she grinned. "I made a bundle."

I drew the seatbelt snug against the bulge of my tummy somehow finding it comforting.

After we landed I snuck into the Little Boy's Room to don my disguise as Joe College. But it was useless, like trying to cram Pandora out of the closet and back in again. I stuck out winsome in the most provocative places.

I finally settled for my least flattering Young Miss outfit.

"And where have you been, my pretty," the customs agent smiled when it was my turn. His smile faded when he got down to the vitals of my passport.

It looked like I'd be spending the night sharing a holding cell with a bunch of losers–aching to date me–all named Ben Dover.

Then the federal employee scrunched up his face–looking something like a hound dog on the scent–trailing something through the tall brush.

"Ah," he smiled at last. "And how was your stay in Sweden?"

"Transforming?"

"Congratulations and welcome back home." And to prove it he stuck out his hand so I could shake it.

"Thanks," I smiled doing likewise. Only he didn't shake it. What he did was bring his lips to it and kiss the back of my hand.

So much for European male charm.

Later while Jane and I inched forward in line, waiting for our turn at a Yellow Cab I teetered, numb and my eyes misty.

"I guess I'm stuck," I choked out to Jane at last.

She scooped me up in her arms and held me till the heebie-jeebies fled.

"Welcome to the land of the living," Jane sang in my ear. "Welcome to the land of the loving."