THE FICTION AWARDS

As some of you already know, thefictionawards is hosting, well, the fiction awards (obvi) for 2017! And guess what... *imaginary fork-roll bc I can't afford drums* THE AWARDS ARE FAN/READER VOTED! Yes that's right, the probability of this book getting an award rests in your hands.

And I pretty pretty pretty please need this favor from you all. Please head down to the NOMINATIONS part in the Award book, and nominate The Cinderella Agreement!

If you have trouble finding the book, you can find it on the first reading list on my profile labeled "⭐️".

Next, you click the part labeled "the fiction awards 2017 - Nominations - open" and make sure to read the guidelines before nominating!

To nominate TCA, all you have to do is inline comment on the Humor category for 'Best Humor Story' like this: "The Cinderella Agreement by @uhesther"

You can also nominate it under other titles outside of the genre norm, like "best plot", "diversity", (etc)

Please do tell your friends and followers about it too to help out! It'd mean a lot if TCA got an award, like woah.

Of course, this is a two-way street if you fancy something in return, so AFTER nominating TCA, please contact me with a book of yours (or your friend's) on Wattpad and I will vote on its chapters and/or review it!

If TCA is able to get enough nominations, it'll be able to advance to the next stage, which is voting, but that's a story for another time.

Sorry for being lousy with my updates lately, I've been really really reaaaaaaaally busy and experiencing a lack of inspo, but I can promise that a new chapter is coming along soon (or even sooner if we get those nominations coming in ;))!

Please (again) and thank you!

Xoxox

-Esther

Btw someone go get Cole Sprouse, seriously.