Kidnapped on first day

~Kira Pov~
As i was taking a good ass nap. Devin started to shake me awake.
"Kira Get up." He said pushing me.
"Alright." I said sitting up then looking around.
"Where are we?" I said yawning then getting out the car. "Panama. You needed this vacation Babygirl." He said kissing my cheek after popping the trunk as I smiled.
"Ill get her." I said grabbing my purse and Miyah and her babybag as Devin grabbed 2 suitcases and a duffle bag out the trunk.
"Look at the little family." Jayla said laughing. I rolled my eyes as we all walked into the building.
"Here are your keys sir may we take your bags up?" This cute lightskin said looking at me then at Jayla then back at Devin. I smiled as Devin looked at me then back at him. "Nah we good bruh." He said as we walked to the elevator. The whole time up, the elevator ride was quiet. Once we got off the elevator everyone went seperate ways. I walked into the room and sat Miyah on the bed then sat my purse and the babybag in a cubby hole.
"Devin." I said looking at him as Miyah started to run around the room. He kept putting things away trying to ignore me as laughed.
"So you ignoring me?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Go talk to dude downstairs." He mumbled.
"Really Devin!" I yelled laughing.
"Are you actually serious right now." I said walking over to him.
"Dead serious." He said shrugging.
"You so jealous hearted i dont even know him that look was nothing." I said wrapping my arms around him.
"Man whatever." He said pulling me off him then laying across the bed. I shrugged then grabbed my purse.
"Well im going out with the girls. Ill see you later." I said grabbing Miyah hand and leaving. Once i left the room, i met Jayla, Brittney, and Nicki at the elevator.
"Whats wrong with Devin and Dee?" Nicki said looking at me and Jayla.
"Nothing Devin just gets jealous over the littlest things now he's being a asshole." I said shrugging.
"Same with Dee." Jayla said as we walked off the elevator. We all hopped in Deanthony car heading to the mall.
~Dee pov.
Once the girls left i walked out in the hall and I noticed somebody familar. I hid by the drink machines, buying me a drink but really i was listening.
"Heard they in town now. I want you to do the job right you know what to do. I got them." I heard a familar voice say. I walked across the hall to Devin room and knocked on the door. He opened it looking like he was ready to spazz. "Oh nigga you better annouce yourself." He said letting me in and closing the door.
"Dude Fuck allat some up." I said sitting on the couch. "What you mean." He said sitting on bed looking at me.
"I overheard some dude talking to the dude that gave us our keys." I said looking at him.
"What was said Dee come on and tell me" He said crossing his arms.
Devin pov.
"I overheard the dude saying, somebody in town now and he wants the boy to do the job right. The nigga that gave us our keys left. He not downstairs no more." Dee said. "Maybe you just paranoid Bro just chill. We gone do this lil buisness then we out. I said laughing. Bro some just dont feel right about that." He said shaking his head.
"Where the girls go?" I asked looking down and seeing Kira phone on the floor.
"I think the mall i overheard Jayla saying some about it on the phone." He said shrugging. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it.
"We needa get to mall." Keith yelled. I grabbed my phone then closed the door behind me running to the elevator. "Man come on." Keith said looking around.
"What happen?" I said as we ran to the stairs.
"The girls called saying Kira went missing". Deanthony said as we got outside.
Kira pov.
"Ooooo Kira You should get this." Jayla said showing me a rumper before walking to the dressing room with Miyah.
"I guess". I said sitting on the bench waiting on them. After about 5 mins . I felt hands go over my mouth. I tried looking around then everything went Black.
Brittney pov.
After i walked out dressing room, i looked around.
"Kira" i said looking around for her.
"Hey yall where kira?" I said looking at Miyah then at Nicki. We looked down then saw her purse on the ground. We saw a picture of her with a check going across it. I called Deanthony as my eyes started to tear up
Phone conversation.
Me: Dea Dea! Somebody took Kira
Daddy💧😍: Wym Britt?
Me: Somebody Got Her!
Daddy 💧😍: we on our way.
End of conversation
Kira pov.
Hour later. I looked around and saw I was in some room which looked like a basement. I started to cry. Then i heard footsteps. "You finally woke Baby." A male voice said. I looked closely and it was Marcus.
"What do you want from me." I said as i started to tear up again.
"You know what i want. I want you." He said trying to kiss me. I turned my head avoiding the kiss. He grabbed my face and started to kiss me sticking his tounge down my throat then pulling away.
"When Devin finds you You're Dead!" I said mugging him. Next thing i know He slapped me making me fall to the floor. I screamed out in pain.
"To bad you're stuck here Mightest well forget Devin now Princess." He said kneeling down beside me. I shook my head as tears came down quicker than they were before. "Untie her and take her upstairs." He said to 2 other dudes.
Devin pov.
As we got to the mall the girls met us in the parking lot. Look. Brittney said giving me a picture of Kira with a check across it. I looked down at my phone as i got a text.
Text conversation
Unknown number: have my 2k by 9:30 or you wont see The girl again. By 9:30 meet me at The middle of the beach.
"Devin! What we gone do." Brittney screamed at me. "Brittney chilloudd. Yall girls go back to the room make sure you lock all the locks on the door. Alright?" Deanthony said calming Brittney down. "But Dea-" she started to say before he cut her off.
"No Go now." He said pointing at the car. We watched as the girls left.
"what they say?" Dee said looking at me.
"Have 2k by 9:30." I said lowly sitting on top of my car. "Chill Bro we can get that before 9:30 we did it before we can do it now. We got like 12k at the room. And you know Keith can flip that shit in 2 seconds Were they say meet them at?" Deanthony said Crossing his arms.
"middle of beach by 9:30." I said looking away.
"Well lets go do this shit before its too late its already 7:45. Dark out falls in around 8." Keith said as we all hopped back in the car.
Marcus pov.
Yall dont like me having a pov? Well fuck yall. I walked upstairs to my room and saw my boys tied her by her ankle to the bed like I said.
"Kira Kira Kira." I said walking back and forth smirking. "Marcus lemme go pleaseee." She begged crying.
"No As much as i tried to get with you. Your hoe ass go and hook up with that lil fuckboy so now you gone pay." I said throwing her shoes across the room. As i took her underwear off she punched me in my nose and spit in my face. I grabbed her wrist twisting it and tieing them up as she screamed in pain.
"I like that. Wonder can you do that while im in you." I said rubbing her cłįt.
"Please lemme go. Ill do anything." She said crying.
"Nah you mines now Shorty. Devins not looking for you." I said pulling out my knife and rubbing it up and down her stomach then rubbing her cłįt with the blade.
"Marcuss Please-"she started to whine.
"Nah Tell him. Or you gone die right here." I said calling Devin then pulling out my gun.
Devin pov.
As we were headed back to my room to count the money we got i got a call. I put the call on speaker
Phone conversation
Me: hello?
Kira: Devinn. *sounded like she was crying
Me: Baby? Wassup? Were you at? You ohkay?
I overheard marcus in the background Yelling at her. "TELL HIM." He yelled.
Kira: Devin i cant do this anymore We're done.
Me: but Kira
Marcus: you heard her now have my money by 9:30
End of conversation
"That wasnt Kira dude" . Keith said as we walked into the hotel.
"Hey Fellas Can i do anything for you?" One his workers said smirking.
"Yeah We need you up at our room to fix some." Deanthony said looking at him.
"Alright Lets go." He said as we walked to the elevator.
Kira pov.
After i got off the phone with Devin i looked at Marcus. "Good Job Baby." He said kissing on my neck down to my bellybutton. I looked up then remembered something Keith taught me long time ago. As he tried to kiss me i turned away avoiding it.
"Marcus can you untie me i have to use the bathroom." I asked nicely going along acting like i was inlove with him.
" i know what you doing but no." He said rubbing his hand up my dress then grabbing my face sticking his tongue down ny throat as he started to finger me.
"But Baby I have to use the bathroom." I whined wanting to throw up.
"Kiss me back Ill let you up." He said smirking as I sighed. I rolled my eyes as he started to kiss me again. He smiled then untied my ankles but kept my wrists tied. Then pulled me up and dragged me to the bathroom.
"You got 5 mins hurry up." He said pushing me in the bathroom and closing the door. I sat on the toilet then looked around the bathroom and cried.
"Nothings here." I mumbled looking in the mirror. I flushed the toilet with my foot then kicked on the door for him to open it.
Marcus pov.
After Kira was done i dragged her back in the room starting to tie her up.
"Nooo Baby." She whined looking at me.
"Kira you cant outsmart me so stop trying." I said tieing her up then climbing on top of her.
"But i cant show you affection tied up." She whined looking in my eyes.
"Nice try keep it up ima punish you." I said getting up.
"But marcus-" she whined watching my every move.
"Kira shut the fuck up." I yelled punching her in her jaw. She turned on her side crying. I taped her mouth then walked out
Devin pov.
As we got to our room we saw one of Marcus workers had disapperead. "Well its 9:00 anyway so we mightest well go." Dea said as we walked into my room. I grabbed the duffle bag and emptied out our money and put the 2k in that Keith made.
"This not he real deal is it?" Dee said looking at Keith.
"Nah you know i got the hook up." Keith said laughing. As we zipped the bag and headed out. I called the number back.
Phone conversation.
Me: Aye We headed out there
Marcus: You got my 2k
Me: Man Yeah
Marcus: Aight
End of conversation
Marcus pov.
I headed back upstairs. I walked into the room and grabbed Kira shoes.
"Untie her and get her in the truck." I said covering her eyes with a bandana and taking the tape off her mouth as my boys untied her. I walked down to my truck and waited for them. After they throwed her into the truck we headed over there. "Shawdee go that wet dont it." One my workers said as he slid 2 fingers in her .
"Get your fucking hands off me bitch." She said kicking him. I looked at him as he cut her with his blade on her thigh then covering her mouth with another bandana. "Leave her alone." I said pulling up to the beach. Once i got there me and my workers got out and walked up to Devin them.
Keith pov.
"Were my lil sister?" I said mugging him.
"Were my 2k?" he said smirking.
"You know what i wanna kill your ass right now but i dont wanna be locked up but i got your ass." I said looking at Marcus.
"Give us Kira you get your 2k." Dee said crossing his arms. He laughed then looked at Devin then whispered some in one of his workers ear.
Devin pov.
After one his workers ran off we saw him pull Kira out the car. "She still alive now where my 2k." He said looking at me. I pulled out the bag and throwed it at him. They took the bandana off her eyes then pushed Kira towards me. Then everybody went seperate ways. We got into our car headed towards the hotel. I cut the bandana off her mouth then grabbing her hand.
"Owee!" She yelled pulling her hand away and holding it. "Whats wrong?" I asked looking at her. She looked at Keith then back at me and pulled one side of her dress up showing me the brusies and cuts.
"Go to hospital.l I said to Dee as Kira laid her head on Keith.
"Whats wrong your wrist?" Deanthony asked Kira looking back at her.
"It look broke." Dee said grabbing her hand as she whined. "He touched you Kira?" Keith asked looking down at her. She looked at me then back at Keith then She shook her head.
"Kira dont lie to me." Keith said looking down at her. Tears started to come out her eyes as she nodded her head.
"One his workers did too." She said crying.
"Its alright." He said rubbing her back then looking at me. We pulled up to the hospital. I helped her out the car and walked her into the hospital and signed her papers. Soon as they got her papers they took her straight to the back. When we got to her room i helped her get dress into her gown as the doctors left out I laid at the end of her bed and looked at her.
"Baby Im sorry for what happen." I said grabbing her free hand.
"Its not your fault" she said shaking her head.
"Aye bro They keeping her in for tonight but we finna head back to the room." Dee said as they walked in Kira room. "Alright." I said nodding my head.
"Hope you get better Suh." They all said kissing her forehead and leaving.
"We're transferring you because we have to keep you in a night alright Ms.Thompson." Her nurse said looking at her while wrapping her wrist up. She nodded her head. I got up as they started to roll her bed out. I followed them to the whole nother side of the hospital.
Kira pov.
Once we got to my other room the nurses drugged me up with medicine Then left.
"Why you all the way over there Come lay wimme." I said looking at Devin.
"I dont wanna hurt you." He said walking over to me looking down at me shredding a tear. I pulled him down with my free hand and wiped the tear away that dropped. "Devin Im alright Its ohkay long as you got me back Thats all that matters Ok? I love you." I said kissing his cheek.
"I love you to get some rest Princess." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded my head then slowly turned on my side and closed my eyes.
Devin pov.
After Kira Turned over . I grabbed a sheet an cover out the closet and fixed my bed on the couch and turned on the tv. After a hour her nurses rushed in doing all types of stuff to her.
"She alright?" I asked sitting up.
"She's lost alotta blood and low blood sugar to where she went into a coma. We can try our best to save her." One of the nurses said walking back over to Kira. I put my hands in my head.
"Lord Please Save Her For Me. Do this one favor for me." I said to myself in my head. After 15 mins they left i went and sat beside Kira Bed.
"Baby You gotta get better. Get better for me, for us. I loose ima loose myself. You mean the world to me. Im sorry for ignoring you back at the room, Im sorry for everything i did. Baby just wake Up." I said laying my head on the bed beside her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aight There go an Update Enjoy❗️😘