Making Up

This chapter may be all about Zoe & Markell So Enjoy 😊❤️
Zoe pov
As Kelsi started to cry there was a knock on the door.
"Just a minute." I yelled before running upstairs. I grabbed her out the crib.
"Shh its ohkay Ma ma." I said kissing her forehead.
" Da da." She whined as I walked over to the door. Once I opened it was Markell. I looked at him in shock then put Kelsi down as she ranned over to him.
"Daddy" she screamed as he picked her up. I let him in closing the door behind him.
"Hey What are you doing here ?" I asked as we sat in the living room.
"I came to talk to you Zoe, look I know you miss me." He said as I started to laugh.
"What fr? I know you miss all this chocolate sexy body." He said rubbing down his chest as I shook my head.
"Boy Bye Watchu want Mark." I said as Kelsi climbed out his lap.
"I want you." He said grabbing my hand. I looked at our hands then looked away an shook my head.
"Come on Zoe, A nigga tryna change I just need you to help me & be there, I want our family back especially when My new seed in you." He said putting his hand over my stomach as I looked down at it. I teared up an shook my head as we started to hug.
"I miss you and I want us back to but Im sorry Mark." I said shaking my head as he held me.
"Baby forgive me for everything I thing I actually got helped from Devin and Kira, you know how that went." He said as we both laughed.
"I love you." I mumbled hugging him.
"I love you more baby." He said kissing my forehead as Kelsi climbed in the middle of us an wrapped her little arms around us. I laughed as we pulled away.
"So What Kira nem was up to ?" I asked looking at him. "Shit the usual." He said shrugging as I grabbed my phone calling Kira
phone conversation
Baby Kay❤️: hello
Me: Hey boo why you sound upset
Baby Kay❤️: estoy más o menos
What the fuck she just said? Mark said looking confused As I shook my head.
"She said She ohkay." I said as Mark was looking confused.
Me: Kira Whats wrong?
Baby Kay❤️: Zoe Im alright
me: Kira i know you lying but whatever
Baby Kay❤️: hey lemme call u back
End of conversation
"Something going on." I said looking at Mark.
"Zoe its nothing they probably just arguing."
"What tf Kira talk ?" He said shaking his head.
"I dont care Mark Kira been there for me everytime me an you was on bad terms so ima be there for her. An Kira isnt fully black she know Spanish she just dont talk it around us." I said grabbing his phone as he shrugged. I called Devin phone
phone conversation
Me: hello
Bradda Bradda: Wassup Zoe
Me: Where you at ? & where Kira ?
Bradda Bradda: Im at home, Kira downstairs
Me: whats going on with Kira what happen? what you do to her
Bradda Bradda: Mann Zoe i aint do nothing to that girl she just know her ass ina wrong and got caught up in her shit.
Me: What she do? What you mean ?
Bradda Bradda: aight so we chilling and allat her phone plackinn knowing us You know how we groove so I grab her phone she watched me grabbed it then so i read her messages blah blah she snatched her shit when i said some bout her Bestfriend Uk how Kira is when anybody yell at her so she started crying allat other shit an got mad an wanna go home but I wouldn't take her so she started throwing shit hitting me An allat other bs so Zoe You know me suh i aint even gone lie to you So I got mad an I grabbed an pushed her into wall an she tried kill me brah she literally tried shoot me so i took the gun an she ran out She cant go no where cuz I hid all the keys an knives.
Me: Omg De! Why?
Bradda Bradda; man suh im sorry I swear aint mean to i just got mad cuz she went crazy over nun i wasnt even mad about the Bestfriend shit fr
Me: But still De You know Kira close to losing that baby by you pushing her around aint gone make it no better she can lose that baby just because that lil fight
Bradda Bradda: man Zoe i know
Me: go fix it NOW !
Bradda Bradda: man aight
End of conversation
"Damn they tripping." Mark said shaking his head.
"Yall gotta do better." I said shrugging.
                  Devin pov.
I throwed my phone aside an continued to clean up the room, once I was done I walked downstairs an saw Moma talking to Kira. She grabbed Kira arm before she could walk away.
"Come here." Moma said looking at me. I walked into the kitchen an crossed my arms looking at her.
"What i tell you? Huh De what the fuck i tell you and Dea about putting yall hands on females. I told you from the beginning if you aint want her leave her alone." Moma said hitting me then putting the icepack back over Kira lip. "Moma I know i tried apologizing she one that took it that far I wasnt even mad about it fr." I said shrugging.
"I dont care De but still look at her lip Ionn see shit wrong with your lip." Moma said looking at me then turning back to Kira. I walked over to Kira an slowly hugged her. I kissed her forehead as she started to cry and continued to push me away. I rubbed her back then pulled away wiping her tears. I took the icepack from moma an slowly put it on Kira lip.
"Hit her again watch your ass gone have to fight me next." Moma said punching me. "Man Alright Moma im sorry." I said shaking my head.
"Mhm im finna run to this son of mines house, and ill be right back alright baby." Moma said rubbing Kira arm as she nodded her head. After she left Kira removed the icepack from her lip an got up. I watched her go thru all the draws in the kitchen.
"Watchu doing?" I said stopping her.
"Where's the keys?" She said snatching away from me.
"Kira you not going no were sitcho ass down." I said grabbing her arm as she snatched away again.
"NO De ! Im done Im thru Im not going thru this shit again! You have me looking like a fool for you You claim you love me this and that but you do stupid shit for stupid reasons. Fuck that moving in relationship Im done!" She said giving me the ring an pushing pass me.
"Kira chilloud man you just mad for now come on." I said grabbing her so she wont go no were. She shook her head an looked away tearing up.
"Im done." She said laughing.
"Kira." I said looking down at her as she shook her head. "No im thru." She said looking at me.
"Man Kira come on." I said as I let her go as She shook her head walking away. I laid on the couch as I heard the theater room door shut. 30 mins later 
I walked in the theater room an saw Kira laying in the bed sleep. I grabbed a blanket and climbed in bed with her pulling her closer to me.
Kira pov
Once I woken up it was 10:45 pm I looked over at Devin as he looked at me. I climbed outta bed walking out as Devin followed. I went into the bathroom slamming the door shut and locking it.
"Kira open the door baby lets just talk about it." Devin said from the outside as I looked in the mirror. I sat down on the floor facing the door.
"No." I said shaking my head.
"Kira- No Maybe its best for us to keep it this way lets put this wall back up between us it was better not knowing you I believed in you even when you was wrong De I fucking chose you over everybody even over nicki Now its just time for us to put a end to this." I said shaking my head as the tears formed in my eyes.
"Kira Baby Im sorry man i didnt mean allat I swear i didnt im tryna change Kira and you know i am. Kira just open the door." He said beating on the door.
                        Devin pov.
"No." I heard her say.
"Man Kira." I said getting mad.
"That's exactly why De I cant keep doing this with You! You dont know how to control your anger. You need help." I heard her say.
"I know Kira I need you there Just like you need help lets be there for each other." I said as I heard fumbling with the doorknob. I opened the door an walked in the bathroom. I sat on the floor hugging her.
"Ooow." She said squeezing my hand.
"Aye Kira That hurt." I said trying to loosen her grip.
"So those my lip." She growled as she crawled over to the toilet. I got up an got a warm towel an rubbed her back. "De im throwing up blood." She said starting to panic before puking again. After she was finish, i ran into the kitchen grabbing the keys. I picked her up putting her in the car as we headed to the hospital. Once we got there i carried her in signing her in. They took us straight back to her room where she had Mel and King.
"Kira" I said grabbing her hand..
No Response...
"Kira You straight?" I said looking at her as she looked at me before her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. The nurses started to rush in pushing me aside.
"Sir we're going to have to ask you to step out." The nurse said escorted me to the door i sat in the chairs across from her room dropping my head.