Being Raised

Kira pov.
As i started to get dress, Devin walked in the room.
"Ima keep the twins while you, Miyah an Arie spend time out alright?" Devin said grabbing my hand. I nodded my head pushing pass him going over to his dresser. I sprayed on my Island Coconut perfume. Devin gave me $600
"Whats this for? I said looking at him.
"$200 I need you to put in the bank  i dont care watchu do with it & Do not give Miyah Nothing Kira and I mean it." He said grabbing my hands.
"Alright De." I said rolling my eyes. We walked downstairs as Arie an Keith walked in.
"Ready Boo?" Arie said walking over to me. I nodded my head.
"Alright Baby Be careful." De said kissing my forehead. Me an Arie hopped in my car as Miyah hopped in the back. Once we headed out we stopped at the hair store. As I was picking out my hair, I saw Miyah talking to some man. I walked over to her an grabbed her, she snatched away as they both looked at me.
"Who is you?" I asked looking at him as Arie walked over to me. He laughed.
"See you later Princess alright." He said to Miyah before leaving.
"Who was that?" I asked crossing my arms.
"My mommy boyfriend the one that raised me Why you always ruining things? I HATE THE DAY MY DADDY TALKED TO YOU." She yelled before running out the store.
"Wow Whats wrong with her?" Arie asked as the store got quiet.
"I dont know she been like this since she found out about her mother." I said paying for the hair. Once we got outside Miyah was sitting in the car. I pulled off heading back to Devin house.
"Look Miyah you can hate me or whatever but im not going no where anytime soon Young lady so get use to it." I said as we pulled up to the house.
"Kira Fuck You." She said before hopping out the car an running into the house. Me an Arie went in behind her as the boys looked at us. "What happen?" De asked looking at me.
"Your Daughter is what happen Maybe it is best for her to move with you." I said pushing pass him an going into the kitchen.
"What you mean Kira what happen now?" He asked crossing his arms.
"De she disrespectful asf I tried Its only so much I can do! In the hair store she said it was her moma boyfriend i dont know she was talking to some man so i grabbed her an she snatched away from me telling me she hate the day you talked to me an other things then a few mins ago When i tried talking to her she said Fuck me." I said crossing my arms.
"Look Kira ima handle her alright You dont worry about now go get dolled up Baby And Ill see you later Alright." He said looking at me. I nodded my head as we hugged. I grabbed my Gatorade cheezits and keys before leaving again.
Devin pov
I walked upstairs to Miyah room an saw her on the phone. I stood at the door listening to the conversation.
"I love you more." She said giggling. I crossed my arms as she continued to giggle not realizing I was standing there. "Right now my dad's home so No." She said laughing.
"I missed You to." She said before i walked in getting her attention.
"Who Tf you on the phone with?" I asked hitting her with the belt as she jumped up.
"Nobody." She screamed as I continued to hit her with the belt.
"So you inviting niggas over now?!" I yelled as She grabbed me as I continued to whoop her.
"No!" She screamed again falling on the floor. I grabbed the phone and her Ipad an walked out the room closing the door behind me. I went into my room an hid the stuff then ran back downstairs.
"Dude Wassup with Miyah?" Keith said as I sat down. "Wanna be like her moma but over my dead body Bro you know I aint finna let it roll out like that." I said as we dapped each other.
"I feel you cuz mines aint finna do it i dont care what she do with her moma but with me aint finna happen." Keith said shaking his head.
"True that." I said as I looked down at the twins. King hit Melody as she started to scream. I sighed an picked her up. I popped King as he started to scream. I gave him his cup an laid him on the end of the couch.
Hours later
Kira and Arie walked in the house looking fine as hell. "Awwee whats wrong with Ma baby?" Kira said picking King up.
"Da da." He said pointing at me.
"He hit that baby?" Kira said as Arie an Keith started to laugh.
"Thats his problem now stop babying him." I said going thru the bags.
"Shut up." Kira said sitting down an snatching the Toys R Us bag.
"Daddy- Why the fuck you out that room! Ionn wanna see your face no more today Go!" I yelled at Miyah as she slowly walked out the living room.
"Damn De You done got so mean." Arie said laughing.
"Nah she just got me fucked up she wanna act like she grown so thats how ima treat her on my daddy she not finna be like her moma." I said shrugging as Deanthony an Brittney walked in.
"Look at my nigga." Dea said picking up King an throwing him in the air.
"Hey Brittney." I said hugging her.
"I see all the babies but where Miyah?" Brittney said sitting down.
"Girl dont even bring it up." Kira said shaking her head. "What happen?" Dea said dapping me an keith.
"She on punishment for being disrespectful to Kira an Inviting some lil nigga to my crib." I said shaking my head. "De she growing up she gotta go thru the phase You know you was hell to when you was a child Her mother was to so how yall thought she was gone turn out." Brittney said looking at me.
"Britt Shut the fuck up You just taking sides." Dea said as me an Keith laughed dapping him.
"You Shut up, im just saying But you also gotta break her from that too an talk to her." Britt said shrugging.
"Britt Ima nigga its only so much i can say." I said laughing. "I mean you got Kira here, you an kira talk to her." Brittney said as Kira looked at her then continued to open the toys.
"What we eating tonight Kira?" Keith asked as we all looked at her.
"Whatever tf Arie cook at your house is what you eating The twins getting McDonald's an Im getting Chinese food." Kira said picking up Aj.
"Man Kira Gone cook some." Dea said smacking his lips.
"No Im tired Dea better tell Brittney to cook cuz im not cooking nothing." She said shaking her head.
"Im not cooking nothing either Hell Im eating what you eating." Brittney said as Arie agreed too.
"If yall dont cook or dont want what we eating You gone be looking sad as fuck." She said laying her head in my lap, grabbing the remote.
"Watchu doing?" I said taking the remote.
"Stop De Lets watch a scary movie. We havent had movie night in a while." Kira said looking at me.
"Lets do that since we here just call Dee an Markell." Keith said shrugging.
"What about them though?" Arie said looking at us. They gone play themselves to sleep.
"All we gotta do is say Nap an the twins will find them a spot an go to sleep after they had some to eat an a bath." Kira said shrugging.
"They can sleep in King or Mel room." I said shrugging as Kira got up.
"We can gone get them ready while yall get ready." Arie said picking up Jaeden an Ariaanna.
"Nap Ma ma." Melody said laying her head on Kira shoulder as the girls went upstairs.
"Daddy-"Miyah Did you ask to come out your room?" I asked not taking my eyes off the tv.
"But Daddy I sorry I wanna go to Naña house." She said laying her head on my shoulder as I rubbed her arm.
"Miyah you know daddy love his lil girl you know i hate whooping you but you trying to grow up to fast, Whether you like it or not Kira gone be here for a while, she has been there for you before your moma Its plenty of shit i didnt want you to have but Kira got it anyway so you gone respect her understand me?" I said looking at her as She nodded her head starting to cry.
"Now Go pack your stuff." I said kissing her forehead. I watched her run out the living room as Dea shook his head. Spoiled spoiled spoiled. Dea said laughing.
Kira pov.
As i was bathing the twins Miyah walked in the bathroom. "Moma Im sorry." Miyah said sitting beside me.
"Its alright Miyah You're just 6 years old you gotta learn Its the little mistakes youre making now You're gonna make more Trust me I've made mistakes on my own so Its alright." I said taking Mel out the tub an drying her off.
"I love You." Miyah said laying her head on my arm. I laughed an shook my head.
"I love you to Baby." I said putting Melody pajamas on.
"You hungry?" I asked getting King ready for bed.
"No." They both said shaking their head.
"What yall ate then?" I said looking at them.
"Nuggy." They both yelled laughing. I laughed an picked the both of them up.
"We go night night now." I said putting them both in the crib as Melody went to the top an King went to the bottom. I turned the little swing on an both gave them seperate covers as Brittney put Aj & Niyah in King bed.