08

- When I died, the girl I was died too.-

*
I didn't go to the dance, Damon and Stefan thought it would be a good idea for me to stay home, out of town and away from Klaus.

But I was curious about the man, I've never met him and yet he intrigues me, he is like a mystery that I needed to solve.

I stared at the rose that sat on my kitchen table, why me ?
Shouldn't Elena be his priority ?
I sighed, grabbing my sketch book and walked to the bench that sat out on the porch.

My pencil touched the paper and I began to sketch, my thoughts taking over.

I remember the sketch I did on the day I died, I call it the last sketch. I call it that because before I died, I sketched flowers and happy things and now its darker and sadder in a sense.

When I draw a flower, it ends up dead. I tried drawing roses but they just looked wilted and broken, so I gave up, it just reminds me that the girl I was, was gone.

And I'm the only one who seems to understands that. Caroline thinks everything is fine, so that's what I tell her. When ever she asks how I am, I will always reply

" I'm fine, thanks. "

And I didn't mean it once.

But she didn't notice, no one did. I put a smile on my face and act like everything is normal, that I'm perfect.
That I want to go to dances and hang out with my friends.

But I don't want that. I want my books, my sketchbook and someone who understands me.

A sound of car pulls me out of thoughts, I look up to find a woman walking up my porch steps. I get up, my sketchbook in my hand.

" Can I help you ?"

" My car its running on fumes, could I possible borrow your phone to ring a truck ?"

" Er.. sure. Let me get it for you."

" Great. Your a life saver. I'm Greta." The woman introduces holding her hand out.

" Clara. " I reply taking her hand giving it shake when I start to feel dizzy, I blink a couple of times.

" Now." Greta says, I felt cold air hit me, and something prick my neck.

" Vervain.." I mutter as I fell to the floor, my eyes shut as I was engulfed in darkness.

*

Dedicated to BansheeXBiitch

Dedicated to
BansheeXBiitch