16

- Fight off your demons. -

I don't want to run. I don't want hide, I want to control my demons inside.
Even if that means killing my own blood than so be it.

I don't get angry, I get even. That is probably the remaining thing that has stayed constant in my entire life even after I died it was still there.

So when my sister attempt at killing me backfired, I decided to get even so even I did.

When I decided to go to my anniversary and watch my beloved family and friends mourn, I wasn't focused on them. I was focused on Caroline how she acted so upset that the fact her sister was never coming back yet she was the reason why I was dead.

She got everyone fooled beside me and well her accomplice who I eventually found out after the guilt decided to eat them up and who do I know that feels guilt that much ?

None other than precious Elena Gilbert.

*

" So your telling me your sister and your best friend murdered you ?" Klaus asked as we walked towards the group of Mystic Falls residents.

" Ex sister and Ex best friend." I answered, he nodded.

" This should be interesting."

They were all crowding around Damon's car probably looking at a map, I coughed gaining their attention. Their heads whipped to my direction.

" Well look who has finally come to their senses." Damon said walking forward, I shook my head.

" Damon I never lost my sense but Caroline and Elena did." I told him, he frowned and so did everyone else beside the two girls.

" What are you talking about ?" Stefan asked, I felt Klaus smirk.

" Bon remember the first time you saw me and you asked how I died ?"

" Yes you said you didn't like to talk to about it." She answered.

" That's because I wasn't hit by car like the news made it out to be, I was murdered. " I tell them, they look shocked. I could hear my sisters heart beat pick up, hers and Elena's hearts beating rapidly.

" It was a very violent murder bit I guess what murder isn't. But you want to know what makes my murder special ?" I ask my smirk turning into a devilish smile.

" What ?" Matt and Stefan asked in unison.

" My twin sister did it, well attempted and she couldn't of done it with out her sidekick Miss Gilbert. " I answer glaring at the girls.

" She's lying." Caroline hissed.

" If I'm lying why are you getting so defensive. " I told her walking towards her.

" Caroline, Elena why ? She is your sister, your best friend ?" Stefan asked a look of disgust on his face.

" Because she has everything. I had nothing, I was always second best.
In school, friends and family even in she got the a founder family member as a boyfriend. " Caroline explained, I glared at her.

" I wouldn't of called Lockwood a boyfriend. " I mutter, Damon smirks at me.

" But that doesn't explain Elena ?" My boyfriend asks, I nod.

" I was jealous of all the attention she was getting. " The girl answered.

" Just like Katherine. " Damon said sadly.

" Now that everyone knows the truth." I sped over to my sister, my hand in her chest squeezing her heart.

" Have fun being dead." I repeat what she said when she killed me.

" Paybacks a bitch."

I rip her heart out, the life left her eyes and her body fell to the floor.

*

Dedicated to

Dedicated to

-voidsciles

&

OriginalWriterJ