Happy Life

Xibalba and I had only dated for a few months before he decided to pop the question. It was on the next day of the dead. Balby and I were happily strolling through the cemetery holding hands. He was telling me some jokes or well trying to at least. It was funny either way. We went on top of a church and got a good view of the entire cemetery. I looked up at the beautiful night sky, with a full moon shining brightly.

"Mi amor." He said, grabbing my attention. He was nervous. I hadn't seen him so nervous since he told me he liked me. "You know I love you very much. right?"

"Yes." I say.

"You're my best friend and you made me a happy man. It would make me even happier if you do me the honor of becoming my wife." He said.

"Balby?" I ask. He took out a small box and kneeled infront of me.

"La Muerte, will you marry me?"

"YES! I will!" I shout.

Xibalba didn't even get a chance to put the ring on my hand because I tackled him with a kiss.

"I love you so much mi amor." He whispered to me.

"I love you too. Come on let's go celebrate." I say.

I can't believe it. I"M GETTING MARRIED! This is gonna be a great eternity. I'm spending it with the man I love and we're gonna have such a happy life together. I mean, what can go wrong?

THE END