Why Do People Hate School?

Everyone hates school. Well most kids do. We asked people a reason why they hated shool, to get to the bottom of it.

Our hypothesis was that school started to early, and was boring for most.

One said; "The reason i hate school the most, is because they give us way to much homework. By the time we finish our homework, and eat we barely have anytime to have fun...or a social life"

Another replied, "i always felt that school started to early. We usually stay up doing our homework or just relaxing, and then we only have about 6 or 7 hours of sleep!"

And according to studies, the brain isnt fully awake and functioning until 10:00 am. Proving that school DOES start to early.

Some agreed also that they werent taught anything interesting or important.

"I just feel like half the stuff were forced to learn won't benefit for anything. I mean, when are we going to need to use the quadratic equation on a daily basis? Unless we have a career in mathematics, we dont."

"They should let us choose if we want to learn some things. We could learn the basics, but choose if we want to move on."

Also, while doing my research, some people told me about a video entitled "Dont Stay In School" uploaded on you tube, that talked about this issue.

What do you think? What is a reason you hate school? Do you agree?

By QueenOfHearts_