two.

—

From: elysewreaths@gmail.com
To: scottmccall21@.com
Subject: What's up

Dear Scott,

I know you loved Allison. You said how pretty she was. You described her features. You said she was the prettiest person you've ever laid eyes on. I hoped I was going to be the prettiest person you've ever laid eyes on. I was wrong. I'm sorry, I know you didn't know about my feelings for you. I didn't even know about them until you started ignoring me.

I analyzed every conversation I've ever had with you. Maybe I did something to freak you out? It's so possible. But I didn't catch anything out of the ordinary. Did I do something?

Oh god, I'm so selfish.

How's your life going? Good? Especially since you dropped dead weight. Also known as me. How is Stiles? Is he well? Is he okay? I hope he is. I hope Lydia's doing well too. She was nice to me in sophomore year.

How is lacrosse? You're playing. A lot more. I'm proud of you, Scott. How is Liam? I don't know him, but I know his name and I see you talking to him. He's very good, I hope you know. He's like a mini you! Stiles is improving as well. I guess actually playing helps a person.

How is Jackson? Have you talked to him? I've never talked to him, I just know he's in London. I hope he's doing well. He was a bit shaken up last I saw him.

How are you? I hope you're improving. I hope you're doing well. I hope you are living the best life you could ever live. I hope Kira is treating you well. She's very nice, I've talked to her once or twice. She's also very pretty.

I'm sorry.

Draft saved.

dedicated to annika bc she was my first commenter. LOVE U 💖💖